[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - My M4 won't feed. HELP Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

My M4 won't feed. HELP

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

My M4 won't feed. HELP

Postby JAA » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 pm

For some reason, one of my M4's will very rarely feed. Its and Echo1 lower and upper with a Lonex gearbox shell and all Lonex internals. It has the stock Echo1 hop up unit with a madbull blue bucking. I have tried ALL of my mags, and it will very rarely feed. But all of my magazines work fine in my KWA's. Any tips or advice would be very much appreciated. :D

JAA

Re: My M4 won't feed. HELP

Postby THE MERCHANT » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Could be your anti-reversal latch :mrgreen: TROLLoLOLOl
THE MERCHANT

Postby JAA » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 am

Joey, I would prefer you not post "trolling" replies on my posts. Thanks.
JAA

Postby xandman » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:28 pm

Not feeding can be a whole slew of things.

-CHECK-
Air nozzle (check for movement by removing a mag and turning it upside down and see if you can see it move)
Tappet plate (Pull the upper off and press the air nozzle and see if it has some spring to it)
Sector Gear (check the sector delayer and overall wear)
Hop/barrel unit (look at the unit and check it with different hopup buckings and nubs)

Let me know how that works and if you are still having issues PM me and I can try my best to help you out more.
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby JAA » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 am

Thanks man, I really appreciate the help. I think I just need a new hop up. But as of now, the gun only wants to feed with high caps. It hates mid caps for some reason.
JAA

Postby theone19 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Try spacing the hop up back. My g&g had that problem. Threw 2 o rings on the barrel next to the hopup and it feeds with any mag now
theone19

Postby Gilbert » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:16 am

Just to rule out its not the mag. With the mag out of the gun, fill the mag then wind it all the way up. Then slide the little tab on the top that is holding the bb's in the mag and release them. Just to make sure the bb' are getting stuck in the mag. Is the mag loose in the magwell. A lot of people run 1 strip of electrical tap around the mag towards the top because the mag is loose in the magwell. This will center the mag. Just run 1 strip around 1/2 way on the part of the mag that's in the magwell.
Gilbert

Return to Gun Discussions