[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Combat Machine CM16 Raider-L Review Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Combat Machine CM16 Raider-L Review

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Combat Machine CM16 Raider-L Review

Postby Dobe » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 am

To get things started, this is my first review on my first AEG. Perfectionists, look else where, cause I'm sure someone could find something to complain about. I said I would give my review on the CM, so here it is.

First off, this is just an out of the box review. I haven't taken it to a field yet, but I have shot around eight to ten mags through it.(mid cap 140) Out of the box this thing feels solid. For my first AEG, I can't complain. It shoots between 320-350 fps(leaning more towards 350, though I haven't chronoed it yet). It has a surprisingly long reach, which I didn't expect. The only problem I can see so far is that every mag I've shot through it there are atleast three bbs that fall out when I remove the mag, though I figure this is due to the rounds not being fed.

I will hopefully be able to get out to a field soon. Once I've spent a day using it I'll post a follow up "Player's Perspective" review.

Dobe

Re: Combat Machine CM16 Raider-L Review

Postby THE MERCHANT » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Solid "out of the box" review. I'm just commenting on the feeding note. Don't worry about the 3-4 bb's not feeding. It's generally common.
:mrgreen:
THE MERCHANT

Postby nicejoeA » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:20 am

hi THE MERCHANT so it's just normal 3-4 bb's not feeding? im using m16 and i like it a lot its very cool to used im enjoying it a lot :D
There is no hunting like the hunting of
nicejoeA

Postby Dobe » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Ok, here is my follow up, or "Field Test", review for the Combat Machine CM16 Raider-L. I was able to take it out to Dead End over the weekend and I and beyond impressed with it's performance. Out of the box, it wasn't shooting very far. So after the first game was over one of my team members adjusted the hop-up for me. From that point on it shot like a dream and could really reach out far enough to scare the crap out of the opposition.

Overall I am very pleased with this AEG. Being my first AEG, I can find no real deal problems, though I would recommend getting good optics if you plan on shooting accurately, but that goes with most weapons.
Dobe

Return to Gun Discussions