[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Crazy problem? need tech help with a g36 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Crazy problem? need tech help with a g36

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Crazy problem? need tech help with a g36

Postby Nathan Morgan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Well
on semi when i try to shoot itll shoot a couple of times then stop..
...then on full auto i cant control the burst like it may go for 10 shots or 3 shots

I have no idea whats up with it
Any help would be appreciated

Elite Force m27 tan polarstar

Check out my team's videos
@ Breach Airsoft on youtube
http://youtu.be/lq6N4aZOI54
Nathan Morgan

Re: Crazy problem? need tech help with a g36

Postby ReaperM14 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Sounds like you need to fix your trigger contacts. I have little G36 knowledge though so I'll let someone else tell you how to go about doing that.
Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby ShawnB52 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Yea, sounds like they may be trying to burn. A new set should fix the problem.
Op: Falcon (2008) Bluefore
Op: Junior Varsity (2009) Estonia
Op: Maple Leaf (2009) Canadia
Op: D-Day Invasion (2009) German
Op: D-Day Invasion (2010) USA
Fulda Gap (2012) Warsaw Pact
Op: Hat Trick 3 (2013) Tan
Op: Red Storm East II (2013) American
ShawnB52

Postby Nathan Morgan » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Where can I go about purchasing new contacts?

Nathan Morgan

Postby ShawnB52 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 pm

evike, gi, extreme, etc. Just about anywhere online. Or if you are in the knoxville area, you can go to parafrog. Or TN airsoft shop in the tricities.
ShawnB52

Postby Nathan Morgan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:59 pm

http://clandestineairsoft.com/index.php ... ucts_id=71

Would this work?? Doubt I'd order from them though

Nathan Morgan

Postby ShawnB52 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:30 pm

ShawnB52

Postby mpanary_fako » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:45 am

mpanary_fako

Postby ShawnB52 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:59 pm

But why would you not buy from them? Lol. Let me tell you that ClandestineAirsoft is THE best online airsoft retailer that is in business currently. Ben, the owner, is a really nice guy and very friendly. He's got some of the lowest prices on parts that you could find state side, plus his inventory is tech-driven (he is a member on ASM and ASF where he talks with the other techs about what parts are good and what are not) , and shipping is cheap and fast (2-3 days for me in Nashville) . I say whenever you need to buy some parts, get it from there. However, since he is just a small business unlike Evike and the like, his stuff sells out really fast so you better hurry.
I am not affiliated with him in any way, but I feel like you guys should be able to know where the good stuff is[/quote]

Its always good to know of a new shop. If you can support your local store.
ShawnB52

Postby Nathan Morgan » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:53 pm

So that $3 piece would fix it? And the web sight is reliable?

Nathan Morgan

Postby vulrath » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:30 pm

The one on Clandestine Airsoft doesn't come with the wiring. For that reason alone I'd go with the one from Evike. I'm no stranger to my soldering station, but I'm lazy.

But yes, that should fix your gun.
vulrath

Postby Nathan Morgan » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:54 am

Update. I had my local tech look at it and he said the contacts appear to be fine. He thinks its the wiring? Could this be the problem?

Nathan Morgan

Postby vulrath » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:46 am

Unless there's a short, I can't imagine that being the issue, and I would think that a short would give you problems all the time, not just in semi. Another place to look would be the internal selector.
vulrath

Postby Nathan Morgan » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:31 pm

When we took the gearbox out of the gun it fired... put it back in and nothing

Nathan Morgan

Postby vulrath » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Then there just might be a short. Check motor contacts, too. Sometimes those can come loose- that's why I prefer to solder them on.
vulrath

Next

Return to Gun Discussions