[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - KWA M4A1 Upgrade Ideas Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

KWA M4A1 Upgrade Ideas

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

KWA M4A1 Upgrade Ideas

Postby JakeT35 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm looking to upgrade my KWA M4A1 and I was wanting opinions on what could make it better. I have the model that does NOT have RIS and mine is wired to the front. No crane stock.

JakeT35

Re: KWA M4A1 Upgrade Ideas

Postby ShawnB52 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:39 pm

External or internal upgrades?
Op: Falcon (2008) Bluefore
Op: Junior Varsity (2009) Estonia
Op: Maple Leaf (2009) Canadia
Op: D-Day Invasion (2009) German
Op: D-Day Invasion (2010) USA
Fulda Gap (2012) Warsaw Pact
Op: Hat Trick 3 (2013) Tan
Op: Red Storm East II (2013) American
ShawnB52

Postby G-man » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:43 pm

I just got the Kwa Km4 and put in the Madbull 6.01 tightbore I play semi only and so if you shoot fully automatic then 6.03 is probably better. But the 6.01 is AWESOME.
KWA KM4
JG G36c
Echo 1 MRF-C
WE G18
Jeremiah 50:25 For the Lord has opened his arsenal and brought out the weapons of his wrath,
for the sovereign Lord almighty has work to do in the land of the Babylonians.
G-man

Postby Jirover » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Do you have plans to turn your M4 into either a DMR or a support weapon? One thing that many people learn is to cut out much unnecessary weight on their guns that they have to field for hours at a time. If you primarily play a rifleman role I would stick with what you already have and maybe add a red/green dot scope. But that's just me and i don't even run a scope anymore except on my DMR.
Jirover

Return to Gun Discussions