[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - cyma rpk Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

cyma rpk

Discussions of Airsoft Guns: Electric Guns, Gas Guns, Springers (non-sniper). No real steel discussions please.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

cyma rpk

Postby russellvilleairsoft » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:44 pm

i just got a cyma rpk, and so far it is a excellent support weapon. the only problem that i have found is that the batteries first charge was not very long. the gun is heavy, but not unbearable. if any one is looking to buy one of these, it would be worth it. shoots hard, and has a high rof, and has only one plastic part besides the mag, the grip just like our real ak had.

russellvilleairsoft

Re: cyma rpk

Postby Illsnakeeyes37 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Jg is a good clone brand I have there au-v2 aug and its still pumping plastic at 375fps. I hope to pick up a new ak or svd soon, love me them aks :P . As for the bat, JG has cheap bats in most guns just stick with it save up till you can pick up a better drand or go deans and get a venom hero at 7.3v with 2300mah. I personly would stick with it and not upgrade just yet. Save up for a higher rpk from a top rated brand.
I shoot my aug for a few secounds, but that cheap bat goes bad mid game. Invest on a better bat, treat the gun like a women (not to far), run .20+ bbs from Goldenball, kingsarmor, and dont WHAT EVER YOU DO NEVER OPEN THE GEARBOX UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING! Trust me never fun trying to find 3 tiny springs that fly across a room full of random boxes. :roll:

Hope it goes good for you! - Jonah
Loadout-
JG Aug with 4 mags
blue goggles w/ helment
tack vest
tri-burst shotgun with 4 shells
side held m1911 with 4 mags
cross draw m1911 with 3 mags
I have a few more guns but their over at a friends.
Add me on steam [501b] CO Snakeeyes
Illsnakeeyes37

Re: cyma rpk

Postby russellvilleairsoft » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:54 pm

the second charge of the battery was alot better. i have put a minimum of 100 rounds a day threw it and it shows no sign of running out. i think what my next investment will be in it is a drum mag. hopefully i can get it b4 heading up to gsf on the 29th. if any one is going. hope to c u ther.
russellvilleairsoft

Return to Gun Discussions