[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Ft. Campbell field Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Ft. Campbell field

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Clarksville / Ft. Campbell area

Moderators: clinkman, Buddha

Ft. Campbell field

Postby Erakus1999 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:47 pm

My vision of the field is more than my own capabilities (finacially and effort wise). I do like hosting, but repairs and money are needed to do so. We did raise $40 last outing for materials, but more is needed for VITAL repairs. My 2 other workers were "frustrated" about the lack of support from fellow players. I understand not everyone can or wants to work on improvements / repairs, but financial support can given instead. Field is closed next weekend (Tim is out of town and Steve does not have keys to anything). No game next weekend. Next game is at BK on the March 13th then NOOB day on the 20th. Will keep everyone posted whenever I can find a Saturday to host. Should you not be willing to drive to BK or Shelbyville Indoor, then feel free to host your own event at Ft. Campbell. See at BK.

Ed

Erakus1999

Re: Ft. Campbell field

Postby oompahx » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Sorry I couldn't show up. Plans suddenly popped up
ICS MP5A4
-R.A.S. Rail DX Version
-Matrix Stock Bottom
-ICS Scope Mount
-Matrix Panorama
-ICS Folding Vertical Grip
KJ Glock 27
-Tight Bore Extension
JG Type96
-For Sale- $60

oompahx

Postby Erakus1999 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:53 am

No problem Oomphax, things happen. With Mrs. Sue leaving and Tim in school on weekdays, there is basically no one to "run" the field. I'm not sure of there budget, but then again, there is no one to ask /order anything until around Mid-March. My guess is the field is the "step-child" of MWR and thus gets little to no financial support. I told Tim / Mrs. Sue they need about $1000 / yr budgeted for lumber / materials (bridge repairs, building repairs, concrete, etc..). I was told in June that they could not order anything and yesterday they still couldn't order anything. I suggested they raise the field fee to $10 to help cover repairs. Not sure if that's going to happen, but our game was able to "ask" players for donations for repairs. Our situation is that without ground cover, you need some artificial cover. You can only do so much with ammo crates. When we can get at least 6 volunteers to go out, we'll try again for repairs. Take care of things at home and keep in touch. Don't forget at upcoming games at BK.

Ed
Erakus1999

Postby Dannick » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Been hoping to see another game at Ft. Campbell. Any idea if that is even possible? I know I would have at least three, if not more, people able to come and play.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby ProfessorCrow » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby oompahx » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:54 pm

I'm always down but I haven't talked to Ed since The BK game
ICS MP5A4
-R.A.S. Rail DX Version
-Matrix Stock Bottom
-ICS Scope Mount
-Matrix Panorama
-ICS Folding Vertical Grip
KJ Glock 27
-Tight Bore Extension
JG Type96
-For Sale- $60

oompahx

Postby Dannick » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Same. Might need to call the store some time and see what's up.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby shortfuze » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:04 pm

has any one found out about the clarksville field? cause me and my guys are always looking for a new field to play on.
shortfuze

Postby Dannick » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Well, me and a couple of my friends will most likely be hosting a small private game at GAS sometime within the next couple of months, but as for the Ft. Campbell field, I haven't heard anything back from Ed.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby Ross » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:18 pm

KWA MP7A1
KWA USP .45

H&K, Not a single compromise since 1949
Ross

Return to Clarksville