[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Gateway? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Gateway?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Clarksville / Ft. Campbell area

Moderators: clinkman, Buddha

Re: Gateway?

Postby THE IRON LUNG » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Yea, I just saw it and it looks epically stuff..but that's cool man just lemme know if you're gonna throw down any other time and we'll clique up, but until then I guess my woods will have to suffice...

THE IRON LUNG
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING METAL, BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
THE IRON LUNG

Postby squeak74b » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Okay... well, how does the 26th at Fort Campbell sound? I'm bored and I reeeeeaaaaally need something to do. I can't get anymore divorced than I already am... so eff it.
Scavenger, Trespasser, Adventurer, Loner, Killer, Explorer, Robber

"A stalker is a stalker. The more green stuff the better."
Rederick "Red" Schuhart from
Roadside Picnic by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky
squeak74b

Postby THE IRON LUNG » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:33 pm

You're preaching to the choir on boredom my dude, I'm so sick to death of playing Modern Warfare 2 and I done been ready to skirmish. I'll have to let you know what's up cuz some of my team has been slacking lately and the 26th is my homies birthday so i'll have to let you know if we'll be able to make it due to the pre-planned binge drinking...How many people you tryin to get out there? How many are in your squad?

THE IRON LUNG
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING METAL, BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
THE IRON LUNG

Postby squeak74b » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:22 am

Now that I looked around the forums a bit more I noticed that BK is doing a game on the 26th... so maybe it's not the best day to do it. I gotta head off to work, but lemme check again this evening and I'll post again.

squeak74b

Postby THE IRON LUNG » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Yea the swap meet or whatever...we wasn't planning on going to that but I had a couple on board to come out to Ft Campbell, but i'll talk to em and see if they wanna mob out to BK

THE IRON LUNG
THE IRON LUNG

Postby ProfessorCrow » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Overwatch is hosting a Swap Meet/Night game on the 26th, expecting a big turnout and even some campers for the Nashville Airsoft open playdate the morning after.

It's a drive, I know, but It'll definitely be worth it, especially if you're camping.

We've also got some Clarksville players carpooling, PM me and I'll see if you guys can hop on.

-Crow
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby squeak74b » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Gah, I was going to Campbell.... I may have to change plans now. You may see me there.... maybe.

squeak74b

Postby THE IRON LUNG » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Yea me and some of my goons will be there most def ready to smoke trees and shoot faces

THE IRON LUNG
THE IRON LUNG

Previous

Return to Clarksville