[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Clarksville Players Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Clarksville Players

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Clarksville / Ft. Campbell area

Moderators: clinkman, Buddha

Clarksville Players

Postby BST » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:48 am

Just a thread to introduce yourself so we can get together if you like.

Brad, Sandy & Tristyn All 3 of us play. First year and we have only played at BK

Brad, Sandy
& Tristyn
BST

Re: Clarksville Players

Postby THE IRON LUNG » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Well me and my goons are based in Springfield..we just got started this year as well and we've only played at BK, aside from all the drills we run in the backwoods..y'all gonna be at BK this Saturday?

THE IRON LUNG
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING METAL, BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
THE IRON LUNG

Postby oompahx » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:18 pm

I live in Clarksville and we have a team based in Clarksville named Dark Horse. Our team is struggling to get started. I've played at BK and reffed at the "Charity Event hosted by Action Hobby". I've also played at Fort Campbell. And I plan on going to BK either the 1st or the 4th of August.
ICS MP5A4
-R.A.S. Rail DX Version
-Matrix Stock Bottom
-ICS Scope Mount
-Matrix Panorama
-ICS Folding Vertical Grip
KJ Glock 27
-Tight Bore Extension
JG Type96
-For Sale- $60

oompahx

Postby THE IRON LUNG » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Yea we're struggling to get off the ground ourselves, mainly due to the BS on some of our teammates end. I've heard about Ft Campbell, but dunno where it's at or when they do battle there..but hell yea man, might see you at BK sometime, either in arms or in sights.

THE IRON LUNG
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING METAL, BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
THE IRON LUNG

Postby BST » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:43 am

My son and I plan on being there on Saturday at BK,
and all three of us on Sunday for the peter wilson ($10 per person, proceeds to the field).

Ft campbell field needs work. designed for paintball. it is located out the south gate (dont know the #) but it is on the road where the VFW is. there is a sign to a paved road to the west just outside the gate. about 1/2 mile up the road it is on the left. I think the cost is $10/person to play.

I was considering trying to get "official permission" to play at Civitan Park from the county. there is a 5 acre woods there. which my back yard is next to.
Brad, Sandy
& Tristyn
BST

Postby oompahx » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Fort Campbell hasn't had a play date many months ago. The "Charity Event" at BK was all money towards the Fort Campbell field. And the games there were originally made for paintball but are just as fun with airsoft. We've had the WWI Trenches games which by far is the funnest game I've played airsoft at.
ICS MP5A4
-R.A.S. Rail DX Version
-Matrix Stock Bottom
-ICS Scope Mount
-Matrix Panorama
-ICS Folding Vertical Grip
KJ Glock 27
-Tight Bore Extension
JG Type96
-For Sale- $60

oompahx

Postby ProfessorCrow » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Definately miss the Clarksville Trench games.

I say put ALL the money into the Trenches, and make it as fantastic as you can, and just base the entire Clarksville airsoft scene on the Trench Warfare at Cambell.

Screw having various gametypes. Just constant non-stop Trenchwarfare, eh? :lol:

My $0.02

-Crow
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby Dannick » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm

I too really miss the games around here.

Only reason I wold say to use a little money in other places also is to have some variety. People from other areas may get bored with Trench games all day. Other than that, trenches all the way!

BTW, we appreciate all the hard work Ed and all the volunteers and have done for the field. I really wish I had more spare time when you guys work on the field, but my schedule has been pretty hectic lately. Hope to see another game soon.

Hope everything goes smoothly!

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby Akododarick » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Hello Everyone
Just wanted to Say that a friend of Mine is into airsoft and has talked me into joining
I have always wanted to join but did not ( for what ever reasons)

Plan on Kitting out as a WWII Screaming eagle
As I was a Paratrooper / Pathfinder and also Love military history I have an affinity for the 101st
and hell we are here in clarksville right?

Don't Know Where I am going or how to get there, but i am making good time.. :D

My Name is Darick
Hope to get a chance to meet everyone,, and if you ever need any help with a field or reffing or hosting or organizing or just need another guy on your team (holla_)
Cybergun M1A1 Thompson SMG
WG 1911
101st Pathfinder Uniform and Gear (WW2)
Akododarick

Return to Clarksville