[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - S.O.R.T Team Recruiting Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

S.O.R.T Team Recruiting

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Clarksville / Ft. Campbell area

Moderators: clinkman, Buddha

S.O.R.T Team Recruiting

Postby GhostSniper » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Hey everyone, my team S.O.R.T is recruiting members for the next year. We will start having practices as soon as we can get two more people to join. We have already discussed our future uniform which is Tiger Stripe or BDU's. Enlisted members will need a patrol hat while officers will need a boonie hat. Anyone who joins who has served out country, in ROTC in college, or JROTC in high school will start at a higher rank. Everyone on the team so far are Juniors in high school and soon to be in the military.Uniforms are not a big issue right now as we want to see if we should change it of popular demand.

S.O.R.T stands for Special Operations Recon Team. Of course the team is a Mil-Sim team, and hopefully we all know what that means. The team uses U.S. Army ranks, ranks are more of how long you have been in and how many practices you attend,etc. If you would like to join message me on here or at SORTasteam@yahoo.com

GhostSniper

Re: S.O.R.T Team Recruiting

Postby airsoftmaniac97 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:30 pm

where are you located and how many times do you play a year
AK 74u
C11
RANK=COLONEL
TEAM=TURBOCHARGED

-AIRSOFT MANIAC 97
airsoftmaniac97

Postby GhostSniper » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm

We are located near Fort Campbell and we have practice about twice a month. We have stopped because of the cold weather and gun issues but we are starting again in Feb.
GhostSniper

Postby airsoftmaniac97 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:13 pm

how old do you have to be and is that near memphis
AK 74u
C11
RANK=COLONEL
TEAM=TURBOCHARGED

-AIRSOFT MANIAC 97
airsoftmaniac97

Postby GhostSniper » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:42 am

We don't really have an age limit, our youngest is a sophmore and our oldest is 23 in the army I believe. Memphis is about an hour to an hour and a half a way I think.
GhostSniper

Postby airsoftmaniac97 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:56 pm

im 13 but im looking to play at mpp
AK 74u
C11
RANK=COLONEL
TEAM=TURBOCHARGED

-AIRSOFT MANIAC 97
airsoftmaniac97

Postby oompahx » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Memphis is about 4 hours away
ICS MP5A4
-R.A.S. Rail DX Version
-Matrix Stock Bottom
-ICS Scope Mount
-Matrix Panorama
-ICS Folding Vertical Grip
KJ Glock 27
-Tight Bore Extension
JG Type96
-For Sale- $60

oompahx

Postby SKYNET » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:08 pm

hey just started to connect with airsofters in the area. Im stationed at Fort Campbell and left all my airsoft crap at home. HOWEVER looking to join a local team. already a member of a team back in Rhode Island however id love to get on a team and have a regular group to play with. Looking to sell my guns back home and buy new crap and consolidate/simplify what i own to store it more...lets say...covertly either in my truck or in my barracks room you know?

My old team is milsim...going to the hilt with medics, lowcaps and even a jeep wrangler in camo with a 249 mounted on the roof.

Only recommendation for a team...especially one starting up for high schoolers who may be tight on a budget...

the acronym KISS.

Keep
It
Simple
Stupid

imposing uniforms and a complex rank structure and rule set is what drowned out my early high school-era hometown team and is what makes my current team such a headache to be on. we settled on black berets as a standard headgear for showing up or heading out to dinner after or before a game for uniformity purposes, but ingame...wear the gear that fits you and your playing style. Go to an embroiderer and have a team patch made up, sell them for a fair price to members and have them all sew it on the same sleeve for whatever uniform they may like. (to be honest I find russian camo and fatigues work better all around and most US camo fatigues either suck, work in specific areas or suck again.)
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: 11 REVIEWS
KWA SR-10
KWA CZ75
KJW M9
G&G SCAR-L
CAW M1014
KWA FMG9
A&K Dragunov SVD
AGM StG44
ICS Galil ARM
KJW M4A1
SKYNET

Postby Ross » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:20 pm

KWA MP7A1
KWA USP .45

H&K, Not a single compromise since 1949
Ross

Postby yonboy113 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:29 pm

hey im stationed at campbell, looking to get back into the sport and i have a buddy who will prob join as well.....we just need to get guns and gear......let me know where and when yall play and we can probably meet up on the weekends
yonboy113

Return to Clarksville