[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Stationed at Campbell... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Stationed at Campbell...

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Clarksville / Ft. Campbell area

Moderators: clinkman, Buddha

Stationed at Campbell...

Postby SKYNET » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Hey guys, I'm from Rhode Island and was just stationed at Fort Campbell. I love airsoft and regrettably had to leave my airsoft armory and kit(s) at home. Looking to have those old guns sold off and buy a few dependable, dedicated ones to last me down here. Hoping to find some local players within reasonable driving distance (50 miles and Nashville is my limit without having to fill out a mileage pass)

I'm a member of a milsim team back home but would gladly hook up with another team for the 2-3 years im down here and stuff. Im no qualified airsmith but ive poked around broken guns as a sort of mr. fix it at an indoor field back home and done some repairs and upgrades for friends and myself. Im hardcore milsim so its lowcaps or accurately loaded midcaps for me. Im not privy to the whole team uniform deal a lot of teams have because I'm a firm believer in wearing what you prefer to be a more effective player in the airsoft world, but if i absolutely HAVE to...i may be able to conform...slightly.

All BS aside, if anyone's out there and starting up a new season, im looking to play. I'm deploying to Afghanistan in about 30 days so im not bothering too much with getting a kit together now but I'll be back in May and will be here for at least 2 years after that before my next deployment is up. I get off on weekends and occasional holidays (I have a four day weekend here for example) and once I have my truck shipped down here I will be able to freely travel within that 50 mile/Nashville radius). For now I'm bumming rides and stuff but If there is a game or two going on i could show up if i could count on a lender gun.

thanks for reading guys. happy new year.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: 11 REVIEWS
KWA SR-10
KWA CZ75
KJW M9
G&G SCAR-L
CAW M1014
KWA FMG9
A&K Dragunov SVD
AGM StG44
ICS Galil ARM
KJW M4A1
SKYNET

Re: Stationed at Campbell...

Postby Emelero19 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:39 am

Yo have you gotten any people to play with? I'm on that same boat looking for people to play around here
Emelero19

Postby Emelero19 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Bump
Emelero19

Postby Spectre25 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:59 am

Hey Guys, I've been stationed here at Campbell since '09. I have been going to Bad Karma most weekends when Im not deployed... Unless your units say other wise, Ft Campbells mileage policy is 75 miles.
If anyone here at Campbell wants to get together and BS about airsoft or learn how to tear your guns apart and maintain them, or whatever, sned me a pm and I'll send you my number...

Spectre
Dco 5-101
Spectres are not trained, but chosen. Individuals forged in the fire of service and battle; those whose actions elevate them above the rank and file.
Spectres are an ideal, a symbol. The embodiment of courage, determination, and self-reliance.
Spectre25

Postby Spectre25 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 pm

This Is a Heads up to anyone here at Campbell...

I plan on going to Cartcon this saturday, so if anyone wants to carpool or convoy down there give me a shout tomorrow so we can work out details...

Spectre
Spectres are not trained, but chosen. Individuals forged in the fire of service and battle; those whose actions elevate them above the rank and file.
Spectres are an ideal, a symbol. The embodiment of courage, determination, and self-reliance.
Spectre25

Return to Clarksville