[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 3 story hospital 200 rooms every saturday Fayetteville, TN Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

3 story hospital 200 rooms every saturday Fayetteville, TN

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Fayetteville area

Moderators: Skidude, clinkman

Re: 3 story hospital 200 rooms every saturday Fayetteville, TN

Postby gnarkill » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:16 pm

just curious, me and some teamates want to come down ...but is this an actual place that you guys have permission from the city to use and are responsible for. or are simply tresspassing but since it's probably a small town no one cares.

gnarkill

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Well, I see lights are on, so someone is paying a bill... And the waiver states who is in charge.
Looks legit to me!
We are going to try and make on the 12th or 19th.

Gamers should realise CQC MEDs and outside MEDs are close to the same. About 400+fps @ 15ft. It's just the chances of getting shot at minimal distance is greater. Proper PPE is the answer; Gloves, Mask, Vest, Loose Clothes... Protect your fingers, hands, ears, nose, head, mouth, and throat. These areas hurt and bleed the most!

Later days,
prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby chrisdetrin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby chrisdetrin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:56 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby chrisdetrin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 pm

PS new dead room is in effect so no more lugging your gear up 3 flights of stairs!
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby chrisdetrin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:00 pm

are ACAG vistors from june 5th.
Wear proper Gear people.
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby chrisdetrin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:11 pm

PS we will be trying to work up a big scenario game to host so we can draw in a large crowd from the surrounding states that ill post more info on later.
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby Sigmarius » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:23 am

Just out of curiosity, why are the FPS limits so high? 450 with .2s in a CQB environment is pretty smoking.

Not complaining, just wondering.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 am

Last edited by chrisdetrin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby KnoxVegas » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 am

Just a suggestion for the first floor. Perhaps make it a pistols only area? That would allow people to use their AEG's everywhere without FPS adjustment, and still keep the gameplay safe.

Also, I've never seen a stock clone shooting much higher than 400 with .2's. To get 450 IMO it would have to have been touched. Either way, just my $0.02.
ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 am

Last edited by chrisdetrin on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby KnoxVegas » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 am

I'd HIGHLY caution against that b/c all of my guns are internally stock save tightbores and they all shoot 360-380 using .25's. Which would exclude ALOT of players, meaning low turnout for what appears to be a really cool place. It also means myself and others would have to buy new ammo (not gonna happen) or downgrade their weapons (also not happening just for one field).

I'd HIGHLY recommend making everything to 400 fps with .25's like Highpoint does. It stings up close, but its still not overly dangerous.
ODA-865 ATL -

KnoxVegas

Postby ProfessorCrow » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 am

As gnarkill stated, Overwatch is thinking about assembling a warparty and making the trip south.

We'll keep you posted.

-Crow
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 am

▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby KnoxVegas » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 am

I'm not trying to make a big stink about it, but Highpoints main field is pure CQC also. If I were to come play there I would make certain I was bringing a mouth guard and at least full seal goggles to eliminate that danger.

The point I was making about exclusion is that I have certain techs I let work on my guns, and I'm sure other people do too. All that being said, I doubt very seriously people will be willing to let someone swap springs for a minor fee. I know I won't. Every time you work on something you increase the wear potential and possibility of failure. All I'm saying is that it makes no sense to require people to downgrade their guns on site. The more cost effective solution is to require mouthguards and have an airtight waiver, or require full paintball masks. I know alot of people who would MUCH rather do that than swap springs every gameday.

I was hit at about 20-30' at high point last time right on the bridge of the nose. It bled a little, but no serious issues. I was also lit up at point blank range (barrel 6-12 inches from my stomach) on full auto with no issues other than being angry at someone not paying attention to the MED.

In closing, the solution to your FPS limits are to regulate the players and not their equipment as long as it operates within a normal range of muzzle velocity. Again, my $0.02. But I feel like I'd have a fair number of people agree.
ODA-865 ATL -

KnoxVegas

PreviousNext

Return to Fayetteville