[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 3 story hospital 200 rooms every saturday Fayetteville, TN Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

3 story hospital 200 rooms every saturday Fayetteville, TN

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Fayetteville area

Moderators: Skidude, clinkman

Re: 3 story hospital 200 rooms every saturday Fayetteville, TN

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:05 am

you dont have to have the work done on site its just and option for people who dont know how to do it them selfs.

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby KnoxVegas » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:23 am

I think you're missing the point. The main thrust of my statement is that people would be unwilling (again, IMO) to swap springs to come play there, regardless of where the spring swap is done.
ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby Dannick » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:42 am

I'd love to come down there whenever Overwatch is going.

As for FPS, as long as people follow MED's, 400 fps isn't bad. But as for the lower floor being a little more.. "tight" I suppose, the idea of making it a pistol only (or at least making sure people's guns are shooting ~350 fps for that area) isn't a bad idea. If all else fails you could always try to implement a "Bang-Bang" rule. Just throwin out some constructive advice. :)

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby zbear » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:22 pm

It is a fun place to play. I enjoyed the games Saturday
Lower FPS rules will make me more likely to play there more often.
If you don't want to down grade your main gun maybe get one of the clone tribarrel shotguns or buy a used gun that shoots low fps the shotguns are around 50 to 75.
I actually had more fun using my tribarrel shotgun and being very sneaky. There are plenty of dark corners and rooms you can hide in and spring ambushes
Yeah if you only have one gun it can suck to downgrade it but it will be under less stress for the highpowered spring and last longer before a major rebuild.
A good high quality hop up will give you more accuracy then super high fps.
zbear

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:32 pm

right now the surrender rules in effect you can choose to surrender or fight if you fight we dont want to hear you complaining about getting shot point blank
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby The Mechanic » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 pm

What's the big deal? Just dress for CQB! 400fps with .25g ammo has more force than .20g at 450fps (force = weight x speed).

I ran into the same problem at 5SAAC; I felt 400fps with .20g's was safe. The club raised it to 420fps with .20g. We also used a zero MED if you had a sidearm shooting under 200fps with .20g ammo. Are rules are posted at bracairsoft.webs.com. They work!
CQC is not for everyone! It is fast paced and chaotic at the least. The adrenaline rush is like no other! NOT FOR THE THINNED SKINED!

My one bit!

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:47 pm

▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby KnoxVegas » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:58 pm

ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby Seth T. » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:52 pm

I'm hoping to make it there this weekend, and maybe bring a few people with me. I had one question though, are full-seal goggles or masks required, or can I wear shooting glasses?
Seth T.

Postby SPARKDOGG » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Maybe I'm blind but, I never did see a address for this location. I have a team fo 20 plus but Would like a hard address. Thanks?

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby dieselmech » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Last edited by dieselmech on Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past. [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]
dieselmech

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:42 pm

▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:43 pm

▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby grant.94 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:15 pm

how long is this hospital going to be available to airsofters?!!
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Sigmarius » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Sorry I started a fire storm. Like I said, I wasn't complaining about the FPS limits, I was just curious as to why they are as high as they are.

We're still planning on attending.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

PreviousNext

Return to Fayetteville