[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - OP: DIE HARD Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

OP: DIE HARD

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Fayetteville area

Moderators: Skidude, clinkman

OP: DIE HARD

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:38 pm

I am requesting a day to host a operation.
Die Hard will be a terrorist hostage style scenario with one objective: Rescue the hostages.

-prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Re: OP: DIE HARD

Postby xandman » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:03 am

Props on the name. If this takes off I will do my best to come
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby Seth T. » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:43 pm

I don't speak for the field or anything of that nature, but when I went to Madlin last weekend Chris Detrin and I were talking about game ideas, and Laura told me if you have a game idea just talk to her or Tyler about it and they'll try to get it going. My suggestion would be to look up Tyler on the Madlin Airsoft page on Facebook and shoot him a message.
Seth T.

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:43 pm

shoot tyler a message on Facebook or pm me with the details and ill work it out.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby The Mechanic » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanks for all the help! I got it!

If we spoke at the hospital on the 10th; hit me a PM. Keep in touch...

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Return to Fayetteville