[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Why does everybody want to be a Sniper? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Why does everybody want to be a Sniper?

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Why does everybody want to be a Sniper?

Postby redneckemt » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:23 pm

redneckemt

Postby wolfschnee » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:25 pm

wolfschnee

Postby goga333 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:25 pm

goga333

Postby kigrind » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:34 pm

Airsoft right? Easy, because they are noobs.

Video games and TV. Maybe even shooting a real rifle. For some reason because its a rifle, its going to outrage an AEG. But, they are noobs and inexperience and don't know that most AEGs not only match most of the effective range but will put more plastic at them in a shorter amount of time. The cost of the weapon is also cheaper in most cases, with some including a scope and bipod. No batteries that cost more than half the gun or the need for a charger.

We have a lot of good people that "snipe" and have been playing for a while and are very good. These are your exceptions.

I'd only enjoy it if I could successfully stalk someone in the woods, take them out, and run away like a little girl before the rest of the time can catch me.

BigRed knows what I'm talking about.
:twisted:
Face
kigrind

Postby Tige132 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:44 pm

I usually snipe because it has that extra range that my un-upgraded AEGs don't have. Its also because I have a dragunov, but that's not the point... I also use it as a relaxing round where I can sit and be patient. Ironically, Death (Night Roamer) and I usually end up running more than that in the end. The final reason to use it is because its my only actual reliable gun. AEGs break often for me, so I need something somewhat reliable.
Tige132

Postby redneckemt » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:45 pm

I agree with most of the people that want to be airsoft snipers being noobs, and most being real young.

I personally won't play at any game that lets someone under 16 be a sniper, simply due to the higher FPS of sniper rifles. I'd rather not play with a sniper under 18... But I've seen grown men break MED's on purpose with sniper rifles, (and people got hurt as a result.) so I guess age doesn't have much to do with it. But I won't play with a kid sniper.

Just my 2 cents...
redneckemt

Postby kigrind » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Face
kigrind

Postby ICS AK » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:47 pm

NGSoldier - School boy ill give u twenty bucks for ur hack job

Spook - If we played Airsoft as much as we talked about it, there would be a game every weekend at every field in the damn state.
ICS AK

Postby redneckemt » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:54 pm

redneckemt

Postby BigRed1 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:33 pm

Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby ERTgrenadier » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:44 pm

ERTgrenadier

Postby SekiRyu » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:47 pm