[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Why does everybody want to be a Sniper? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Why does everybody want to be a Sniper?

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Postby pugnobellum » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:22 pm

-Josiah
pugnobellum

Postby redneckemt » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:43 pm

redneckemt

Postby airsniper1494 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 pm

airsniper1494

Postby redneckemt » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:37 pm

redneckemt

Postby apostle87 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:41 pm

"It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect."
2nd samuel 22:33
Co-Owner of Tennessee Airsoft Shop
Team Yakuza
CA Mk46
Kwa SR-12
Tm SR-16
Tm 4.3 Hicappa
apostle87

Postby Sigmarius » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby Ace Doggi » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 am

[quote="Malikyte"]I don't see any offensive posts. Just some guy trying to act like he's somehow better and more knowledgeable.[/quote]

All i see is a bunch of men acting like boys flaming eachother because they thank younger ppl or even older noobs shouldnt play the role of sniper i agree with the field rules about ppl under the age of 18 not being able to use snipers or saws unless they can prove themselves because they might hurt someone. BUT really its a personal decision if they want to play that role let them just not on the feild were its illegal to

and thats my 20 cents :|
Slinging plastic in a location near you!
Ace Doggi

Postby redneckemt » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:22 am

redneckemt

Postby Malikyte » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Ace-Doggi-Doo, I don't think you want to start stuff with me. Especially seeing as you, as EMT pointed out, completely missed what I was getting at.

Situational awareness. It can help keep you from looking like a fool. :wink:
TNAirsoft's resident ***hole, reality check device, Soviet/AK nut, and Pseudo-Moderator.

"Who ate all my Wareos?"
Malikyte

Postby Pfhor » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Last edited by Pfhor on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes it bends so far it snaps in two.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Postby Seth T. » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:00 am

Seth T.

Postby Pfhor » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:47 pm

They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes it bends so far it snaps in two.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Re: Why does everybody want to be a Sniper?

Postby swimmerboy15 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:51 pm

what is wrong with being 16 and being a sniper? i am 16 and have an M24 and can play a sniper position if needed. the people (old or young) who are douche bags are gonna violate the MED no matter what gun they have and id rather it be a sniper (single shot and proly gonna get hit in the chest anyways) than a KWA with a lipo on it. i know 16 and 17 year olds that are totally retarded and probably shouldnt be allowed to play airsoft. on the other hand i personally know 16 and 17 year olds who can out wait, out brain, and out snipe grown men who have been playing a while. i know teenagers on here that could probably out snipe 99/100 people that have posted on here.

that being said, it is pointless and unreasonable to confine a position or role on an airsoft team (of which im apart of-been playing for going on 5 years) to someone of a certain age. those people who are gonna be idiots, are going to be idiots no matter what kind of gun they have. this is also a deffinate personality thing. different people are built for different roles (i would admit i am not made to be a sniper although i can play the role and do it well if needed) so let the people who are built to snipe, snipe.

also this has nothing to do with someones ability to handle a sniper. if they can handle an airsoft gun, they can handle an airsoft gun. people are taking AIRSOFT snipers a little to seriously here.

As another point I have....
2x .45 colts (one of them being military issued)
3x .22 pistols (2 automatics and 1 revolver)
1x .22 magnum
1x 9mm
1x 12 guage shotgun
2x 2 guage shotguns
1x 410 shotgun
1x .222 bolt action
1x M4 made by armalite
2x .22 rifles
1x 30-30 lever action

i have cleaned, worked on and shot these guns and probably have more range time with real-steel than most people on here (obviously excluding military and police members). I have put tens of thousands of rounds through these guns and have won shooting competitions with them. I am 16. this being said I think that I would be MATURE enough (which is really the issue here) to handle any airsoft gun (even a sniper) with proper care and in a safe way to myself and other people.

PS. and by saying someone is a sniper it is automatically implied that they are not rash or stupid with themselves or their guns. or other peoples health.
Last edited by swimmerboy15 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
-KWA SR-10 Upgraded
-KWA M16BR
-Echo G36K
-KJW 1911

Modern Warfare 2 Addict

"Our goal is not to get to Hell fast, only to make sure it is crowded when we get there"
swimmerboy15

Postby USBWL » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:37 am

Regardless whether or not you're old enough to properly handle a sniper rifle, you're obviously not old enough to read some time stamps.. :roll:
*** BANNED ***.

Noobie gun list:
Custom Inokatsu Zastava M92 Carbine
Custom Prime LR-300ML (FOR SALE)
Custom KSC USP Compact
Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle
Western Arms Wilson Combat TSGC
USBWL

Postby chrisdetrin » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:50 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

PreviousNext

Return to Sniper Rifles