[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Need help Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Need help

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Postby ramborob17 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:44 pm

this is my new gun thanks for the help guys!

this is my friends rifle as well

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o227 ... CN1285.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o227 ... CN1293.jpg

ramborob17

Postby Sniper » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:50 pm

Is that the Warrior or the Maruzen?
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby Sniper » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:01 pm

TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
Sniper

Postby ramborob17 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:26 am

ramborob17

Postby Sniper » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:24 am

Prepare to spend lots of money on upgrades soon :P
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
Sniper

Postby ert gunner » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:59 pm

the cheapest one i have seen is a utg m324 with a aps gas cylinder not sure how they up the cylinder in but i was told that the only mod that was needed is the bolt handle
ert gunner

Postby ramborob17 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:17 pm

hey i played today with 4 of my friends and the biggest thing i noticed is that the bb freaking dropped off dramitically. I had a very hard time hitting people from 40-50 yards away
ramborob17

Postby ert gunner » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:20 pm

is it a spring or gas ??
ert gunner

Postby Sniper » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:32 pm

Spring. Much more consistent.

As for the droppage... You need a spring upgrade, the PDI hopup, an AEG barrel to go with the PDI hopup chamber, an AEG hopup rubber peice, a new piston and spring guide. That should be enough to last a while.

The reason for the dropoff is either:
1. You need to set it up a little more.
2. You're still using the stock spring
3. You're still using the stock hopup.
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
Sniper

Postby ramborob17 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:40 pm

ok canu give me a crash course on using the hop up on the rifle. There are no instructions in english so i cantfigure it out. Also what spring would u recomend me getting?
ramborob17

Postby ert gunner » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:46 pm

check your piston it might have a crack in seal
ert gunner

Postby Sniper » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:56 pm

That small allen wrench that came with the package.. get it. Now, to adjust it, look in the magwell in the tiny space above where the mag goes. Shine a flashlight down in that area, and you will see a tiny screw. Screw it in to hop up, and unscrew the screw to hop down.

Also, a crack in the seal won't be the problem for this. That would only decrease FPS.
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
Sniper

Postby Sniper » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:03 pm

Ahhh here you go.
Type L96 Full takedown and reassembly.

Yeah, it sucks.. but it's informative. Wish I had this to go one before... heh...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1501&hl=en
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
Sniper

Postby ramborob17 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:51 am

ramborob17

Postby Phate » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:55 pm

Now featuring an AEG!
Phate

PreviousNext