[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - vsr-10 g-spec problems Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

vsr-10 g-spec problems

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

vsr-10 g-spec problems

Postby chocolate pain » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:39 pm

chocolate pain

Postby 23caps » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Last edited by 23caps on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
23caps

Re: vsr-10 g-spec problems

Postby Death » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring...

Bad information spreads like cancer...
Death

Postby chocolate pain » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:53 pm

chocolate pain

Postby Death » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:06 pm

/\ you look at my post?

Death

Postby chocolate pain » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:30 pm

no sorry I was writing when you posted... the 55 rnd does just dribble the bbs out... I just tried the 30 rnd mag shoots the bb's out really fast when I press the button and the bolt cocked all the way, but it still just dry fires when I fired it... i know where the sears are, but I don't really know how to tell if they are worn out or not
chocolate pain

Postby Death » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Look for two screws on the trigger mechanism. Look for the one that adjusts the trigger pull and loosen it so it makes the trigger pull further. As for feeding problems try tightening the screws on the Hop up unit.

Death

Postby Not a Cheater » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Slam firing is caused by either a worn piston or sear. If it's the piston, pull out the bold and spin the piston 180 degrees. It's only a temporary fix though.

I am going to bet though that your sear is worn though. The laylax and deepfire sears weren't really meant to last in any gun shooting with a 150 spring or higher. Bite the bullet and get the zero trigger. You will be much happier.

To check the sear, pull off the trigger and look at this sear:

if the top of the sear is flat it's fine. If it's got a worn groove, time for something new.

I know that can be confusing but I couldn't find my old VSR pictures.
I am a high speed PRO
Not a Cheater

Postby chocolate pain » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:24 pm

chocolate pain

Postby Not a Cheater » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:42 pm

has the outer barrel ever been unscrewed from the reciever? If so, it might have been screwed in to much or not screwed in all the way. It can cause the magazine to have a tight fit or a loose fit.

To fix, pull the stock off the gun and look for this screw:

Pull out the screw and using a flashlight look into the hole, You should be able to see a indent/hole from where the factory screwed it in.
I am a high speed PRO
Not a Cheater

Postby airsoftsniper20 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Check the screws that hold the trigger mechanism on, i took my jg bar-10 to parafrog back when i was starting and they told be it was broken. Later on I checked the screws, tightened them up a little and it shot fine... may be the problem.
JG-Bar 10
Zero Trigger
Tightbore
Fully Upgraded Internals/hop up
airsoftsniper20

Return to Sniper Rifles