[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - KJW M700 With CO2 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

KJW M700 With CO2

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

KJW M700 With CO2

Postby zSP3CTERz » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:27 am

zSP3CTERz

Postby vulrath » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:38 am

I have my KJW running off of CO2. What do you wanna know about it?
vulrath

Postby zSP3CTERz » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:09 pm

yea i just did mine and i cant get my to shoot.. either i turn down the pressure to low and its not enough to shoot or i turn it up to high and it cant open the gas chamber because of to much pressure. i was wondering how you have yours modified?
zSP3CTERz

Postby vulrath » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:42 pm

If you give me a little while I can get some pictures of my rig.

In the meantime, what pressure are you setting your regulator at? I set mine at between 90 and 110PSI, and I get (on average) 522 fps (unless you have an upgraded striker spring you shouldn't go over 110, and even then you can only realistically bump it up another 10 PSI). I actually had the same problem you did, and I ended up having to superglue my mag together because I upped the pressure higher than the seals could hold and I had a constant leakage problem.
vulrath

Postby zSP3CTERz » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:14 am

zSP3CTERz

Postby vulrath » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:00 am

vulrath

Postby zSP3CTERz » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:23 pm

zSP3CTERz

Postby Death » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring...

Bad information spreads like cancer...
Death

Postby vulrath » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:40 pm

vulrath

Postby zSP3CTERz » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:24 pm

zSP3CTERz

Postby vulrath » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:13 am

Here are pictures, as promised.

(I thought the gun looked absolutely hideous with a black stock, so I painted it. In tan, its absolutely sexy.)

Here is a pic of the gun with the mag in and gas rig attached.

Here is the gas rig (assembled, missing the magazine) attached to the CO2 canister.

The regulator and dovetail mount assembly for the gas tank by itself.

Gas rig with mag attached

I tried to get a good shot of the gauge I'm using right now (going to replace it with a more precise one as soon as I have enough money to be able to justify spending on something I don't *need* to replace, but would make things easier - this one's junk for our purposes and came with the regulator).

Really, not too much goin' on here. By far, the simplest thing I've done to the gun was install the gas rig (best $100 I have spent on any one gun, lol). FPS is 522 with .20g's; I expect some Madbull .36g's tomorrow (been using .28/.30g's (TSD/KSC Perfects, respectively)), and I have a chance to screw around with this thing this weekend. What brand .40's are you using?
vulrath

Postby xandman » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:21 am

what kind of regulator is that? also where did you get it?
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby vulrath » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:24 am

The reg is supposedly a refurb Bob Long that I got off of Ebay for $20 (seller was iisports, I think; I just was looking for a cheap regulator that advertised going down past 100 PSI). I dunno if that's really the case, nor do I care. It works like a charm, and that's all I care about.
vulrath

Postby zSP3CTERz » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:42 am

that is a very sexy paint job lol...Im using Madbull .40g also Madbull PSG-1 650mm, 6.03 tight bore

http://www.airsoftpost.com/matrix-040g- ... 30172.html

Im going to go get some air today and hook up the rig and il post some pics of what i got hopefully get some good results im going to take a refulator off one of my paintball guns and see how it does[/url]
zSP3CTERz

Postby zSP3CTERz » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:44 am

im also a computer guy so i got to ask...why you got a USB plug laying in that one pic lol
zSP3CTERz

Next

Return to Sniper Rifles