[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Recommend Snipers Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Recommend Snipers

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Recommend Snipers

Postby andrewstffn » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:20 pm

What kind of Sniper Rifle would anyone recommend?

andrewstffn

Re: Recommend Snipers

Postby xandman » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:23 pm

---High end---
Tokyo Marui VSR-10
Tokyo Marui L96
Tokyo marui psg-1
Sun project m700
sun project m24
Maruzen l96/ aps2
Tanaka m700/m24

---low end---
JG bar 10
Kjw m700
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby USBWL » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:32 pm

I love my PSG-1, when it works. Lol. They're not as hard to work on as everyone claims, though.. at least I don't think so.

Also, before you even think about picking up a sniper rifle, I suggest you know what you're doing first. They're not like they are in a game where anyone can pick one up and start screaming "BOOM HEADSHOT" 50 times a minute. There is a certain level of skill, not to mention patience, involved.. otherwise you're just wasting your time and money. And they do get quite expensive.
*** BANNED ***.

Noobie gun list:
Custom Inokatsu Zastava M92 Carbine
Custom Prime LR-300ML (FOR SALE)
Custom KSC USP Compact
Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle
Western Arms Wilson Combat TSGC
USBWL

Postby T-Mo » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:29 pm

The JG BAR-10 is affordable and decent out of the box and it is Tokyo Marui compatible and there are a lot of upgrade parts available so it can be upgraded to a very formidable sniper rifle.
KWA M4

Pandora's Box Survivor
Op. Lion Heart: Razor Mane

SD Squad
T-Mo

Postby swimmerboy15 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:45 am

classic army M24. its way simpler than the Maruzen L96 and easier to work on. beautiful gun by the way
-KWA SR-10 Upgraded
-KWA M16BR
-Echo G36K
-KJW 1911

Modern Warfare 2 Addict

"Our goal is not to get to Hell fast, only to make sure it is crowded when we get there"
swimmerboy15

Postby vulrath » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:30 pm

KJW M700. One of the easiest guns I've ever upgraded (minus the air rig). Seriously, tightbore, new hop up bucking, and a G&G striker spring and you're done with gun internally. Add an external CO2 rig, and you're sitting pretty all around. Just add a silencer and no one will be able to hear you unless they're standing right next to you when you fire.

I also agree with what USBWL said. You really need to know what you're doing before you get into sniping. I've been doing this for several months now (been playing for 2 years; personal issues forced me to fill a less active role on my team), and I've used everything I learned when I ran assault, and more.
vulrath

Postby metal-child » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:57 pm

most people look down upon the WELL L96 but it is a great gun. if the hop up is ajusted just right with the right bbs its accurate at 250ft. i use .25s at bad carma(30 acres) and they work great but i want to run some .3s
a thousand words to describe something you love
metal-child

Return to Sniper Rifles