[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - jg bar 10 double feeding issues Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

jg bar 10 double feeding issues

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

jg bar 10 double feeding issues

Postby Pfhor » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:49 pm

I just got my bar 10 yesterday and about every 3rd shot will be a double feed. I have tried it with 2 different magazines and put about 100 rounds through each. I think the problem comes from a piece right where the bb feeds from the mag into the gun. The piece isnt quite big enough to keep bbs out of the air cylinder when the bolt is pulled back and the air nozzle is not covering the hole. I am not sure that that piece is the problem and I will take pictures the next time I have the gun apart. If anybody has any suggestions or know the real problem please help.

They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes it bends so far it snaps in two.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Re: jg bar 10 double feeding issues

Postby chrisdetrin » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:30 pm

when you cylce the bolt back are you cycling it all the way with out stoping or letting it go forward at all because if you stop a litte and let it slide forward then pull it all the way back to finish a cycle it can load more then one round
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Pfhor » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:37 pm

No i just pull it straight back with no stops in the cycle.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Postby chrisdetrin » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:11 pm

welp that was my idea XD if you short stroke it you can load more then one round
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Pfhor » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Alright that little piece described in the first post seemed to be the problem. BTW the piece is labeled vsr 22 in the manual. All I did is replace the week spring pushing this piece with a much stronger spring (a spring from a pen cut in half) and it seemed to fix this problem. I have put over 400 rounds through it since then and no double feeds. Hope this helps anybody else having this problem.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Return to Sniper Rifles