[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - TM L96 Questions? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

TM L96 Questions?

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

TM L96 Questions?

Postby BravoLion1 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:45 pm

I love the l96 and now that i saw TM came out with one im looking into it, But i dont know much about it so if anybody knows anything about the gun like is it upgradeable? or dose it have serious problems? or mechanical deficiencys any info would be nice.

Thanks,
Lion

BravoLion1

Re: TM L96 Questions?

Postby vulrath » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:00 pm

From what I've read on other forums, its compatible with upgrades intended for the VSR-10.
vulrath

Postby leco510 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:37 pm

I thought that it wasn't vulrath... I think that the cylander was smaller than the VSR-10... Anyways, PDI has some upgrade parts out now and I would expect Laylax will follow pretty quick. It's pretty new, but if it is built like the VSR is, there shouldn't be any massive gun killing flaws.

He's climbin in your windows, he's snatchin your people up....
leco510

Postby Pfhor » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:08 pm

I know that they make different pistons and spring guides for the vsr10 and tm L96. I dont know if these parts are interchangeable but I do know they make different parts for each gun.
They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes it bends so far it snaps in two.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Postby vulrath » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:44 pm

I stand corrected; I was probably reading some old stuff about it (back when it was mostly conjecture). Thanks for correcting me; I think at least the trigger mechs (if nothing else) might be interchangeable (don't quote me on that though).

I'd forgotten about the PDI L96-specific parts. Definitely go with the stuff specifically designed for your gun; don't take a chance on parts that expensive.
vulrath

Postby Pfhor » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Yes I have seen similar zero triggers used in both guns. I am not sure if they are the same model though.
Last edited by Pfhor on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Postby SwampFox » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:54 am

well thats relief.

Just bought one myself, had it sent to my dad though... wont get to see it until late may, perhaps early june =(

but i hope by that time they will have a slew of upgrade parts similar to the APS2 series and VSR 10's.

But it *is* confirmed that the VSR zero trigger will work in the L96 AWS?
SGT Jon "SwampFox" Sparks
The Shop
E Co. 4-6INF, 4 BCT, 1 AD
Sappers Forward.
SwampFox

Postby Pfhor » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Again maybe they are compatible but just go with the one designed for the l96 rather than taking the chance.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Return to Sniper Rifles