[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Could put a bar 10 in this? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Could put a bar 10 in this?

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Could put a bar 10 in this?

Postby Fridge Gnome » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:57 am

anyone know if I could put a Bar 10 in the stock of ?

Fridge Gnome

Re: Could put a bar 10 in this?

Postby vulrath » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:55 am

Unfortunately, no. The MB06 is based off of the APS2 action (which is used in the WELL/UTG L96, Maruzen APS2 (didn't see that one coming, did you?), Maruzen APS2, and the WELL G22; I'm sure there are more, but I'm too lazy to look them up), and its drastically different from the VSR/BAR 10 action that you've got.

You could, however, build an APS based rifle around that one, if you like that stock so much. I've already built up a UTG L96 (which, as I stated , is a direct clone of the Maruzen Type 96), so I'm familiar with that system and all its capabilities, and I also know that if you look on airsoftforum.com, in the Sniper Rifle section, in Zero Wolf's MK96 Thread (might be the Stock MK96 for Dummies thread; I can't remember for sure), you'd find almost everything you'd need to make your gun perform as close to stock as you'd like (the guy that started the thread got great results with his stock hop up, so you might not even need to do more than open the cylinder and clean it all out and make a spring guide spacer to bump the FPS).
vulrath

Postby Fridge Gnome » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:20 am

Mabye i said that wrong, I meant the "reciever?" I am wanting to have the retractable stock on my bar 10 without cutting and modifying the stock of the bar 10.
Fridge Gnome

Postby vulrath » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:33 am

Yeah, I was trying to offer an alternative that would allow you to use it as the receivers for the APS and VSR/BAR are very different (I was trying to say that it won't work without serious modification).
vulrath

Postby Fridge Gnome » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:35 am

Ok thanks.
Fridge Gnome

Return to Sniper Rifles