[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Bar 10 problem Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Bar 10 problem

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Bar 10 problem

Postby Fridge Gnome » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:18 am

Teflon is off the o-ring, I lubed it, but it is still leaking, I was reading a forum on airsoft retreat where a guy was having the same problem, where it sounded like it was coming from the middle of the cylinder, they suggested a new o-ring, so I getting a #13 and #14 o-ring

Fridge Gnome

Postby Fridge Gnome » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:58 pm

uuh. ok so i recently bought a laylax spring guide, laylax 150, red piston, and nine ball hopup bucking, and a laylax reinforced sear.

I put it all together and its slam firing! I can find nothing broken with it, the only problem is that one screw that holds the trigger system to the reciever will not stay in.

what could be wrong, last time it slam fired I just opened it up and coulding find anything wrong, put it back together and it worked fine.

HALP!
Fridge Gnome

Postby vulrath » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:37 pm

I've seen this with a Maruzen before. Try switching to the old spring guide and see if it's still slam firing.

If that solves your problem, then this is your problem: the "base" of the spring guide is too thick, and is not allowing the sears to engage properly. Quite frankly, I'm not sure how to (properly) fix that without a machine shop (and if you're going that route, you might as well make your own.

If you do end up replacing it, I suggest Polarstar.
vulrath

Postby Death » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring...

Bad information spreads like cancer...
Death

Postby Fridge Gnome » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:08 am

I will try the old spring guide, and find a longer screw.
Fridge Gnome

Previous

Return to Sniper Rifles