[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - M324 or MK96? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

M324 or MK96?

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: M324 or MK96?

Postby Fridge Gnome » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:19 pm

it says its compatible with some parts.

they look the same, except the socom one tells the truth about stock FPS while the JG bar 10 claims the amazing 400fps stock.

Fridge Gnome

Postby Pfhor » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:37 pm

My bar 10 did have that stock fps. I only ever croned it with .25 but with those .25 it was shooting 379-383. With .20 it would have hit that 400 or at least come close.
They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes it bends so far it snaps in two.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Postby Oven Gnome » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:57 am

Itta not that really. I heard alot if people say their sear breaks alot (but they may not have the zero trigger). I don't want it cause me and fridge got the same AEG and I don't wanna get every gun he gets (even though he does choose carefully :P ). It's kinda stupid but I like the SOCOM (comes with guillie wrap for gun 8).
Oven Gnome

Postby Fridge Gnome » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:19 am

the bar 10 comes with a camo cloth, which i use as a ghillie on my gun.

anyway if you dont want to have the same gun as me just grab the cheap fortress M40A3 stock and there you go.
Fridge Gnome

Postby Pfhor » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:58 am

Lol i definitely understand that. And yes there are problems with the stock trigger sear but the zero trigger wont break on you. I do understand. I have avoided guns before because my friend already had it.
They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life...
...sometimes it bends so far it snaps in two.

Echo 1 Barrett rec 7
JG bar 10 (upgraded)
Unknown brand mp5
KJW 614 m1911
Pfhor

Postby Oven Gnome » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:55 pm

It's good to know that Im not the only one with that mindset.
Oven Gnome

Postby vulrath » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 pm

I too wholly understand. I myself have a "one gun" policy (regardless of what the internals are like, I won't allow myself to have more than one replica of any particular body style (FAMAS, SCAR, etc.; this applies to all Armalites ever made - saving that honor for a WE M4 :D ), then I won't allow myself to own another until I have gotten rid of the old one).

And Pfhor's right about the ZTrig. The only time I've ever heard of someone's ZTrig breaking was on some guy's VSR on ASF, and that was due to some random spring shooting off and getting lost in his carpet while he was reassembling it.
vulrath

Previous

Return to Sniper Rifles