Upcoming article in new online airsoft magazine

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Upcoming article in new online airsoft magazine

Postby DWRacing39 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:23 am

Hey everyone. As some of you know I done a fairly long thread on a KJW M700/HPA project rifle that I was working on. The rifle worked absolutely great but back in December my brothers place was broken into and my rifle was one of the things stolen.. :(
So ive aquired a really nice Tanaka M40 and plan on doing another HPA project based off of this rifle. I expect it to be considerably better than the KJW for 1.. its a Kjw vs a Tanaka and secondly I have a pretty good knowledge base for what im wanting to do.

A member of this forum (Lt. Dan) who is a good friend of mine has recently started an online magazine called airsoftao.com. The M40/hpa project will be a featured article series on the magazine and we will have go step by step on what it will take to make this rifle a true long range airsoft weapon. We will include a list of what parts were using and any other information that a person wanting to do this type of project may need. The magazine is in the beginning stages right now but Lt. Dan has every intentions of making it a go. So stay tuned. More info on airsoftao.com can be found in the Tri Cities section.

Operation: Irene VI alum- Task Force Ranger sniper
Operation: Northern Wind V
Santa Vs Grinch 09'

Creator of Op: Jungle Fury
Sniper rifle tech.
M24 Sniper Weapon System. HPA powered.
Barrett M82 SASR
M4 DMR system.
DWRacing39

Return to Sniper Rifles