[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Quick Bar 10 question Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Quick Bar 10 question

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Quick Bar 10 question

Postby sargcj » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:34 am

Where can I find a rail to put on to the bottom of my stock for a bi-pod/sling adapter?(bar 10, not much room mind you.) the screw that was in the stock stripped out and even superglue didn't hold it in, not for long at least. the shortest rail I found on ASGI was like mk6 or something like that and it comes in pairs for 20-30 bucks I think(Also a bit big too, it seems). I got the rail adapter thing that came with my bi-pod so I figured I could go that route, if I can find a rail. I'm also thinking about after drilling the holes to use some small bolts so I don't have to worry about it stripping if I can find the right size.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Re: Quick Bar 10 question

Postby Fridge Gnome » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:06 am

I screwed out the sling point, and with my own screw, attached the bi-pod.

If you want to attach a rail you will have to drill holes
Fridge Gnome

Postby vulrath » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:29 am

You could try picking up a set of sling adapters intended for a Real Remmy 700 (basically the same thing as the one that stripped on you, except that there's one available with larger threads because it was designed to be used on wood stocks). They're like $10 at your local Wally-World.
vulrath

Postby Snipe » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:19 pm

The Bar10 / VSR10 doesnt use a rail to mount a bipod.....you get a bipod adapter and put that through the extra hole in the front of the gun. its like a screw with an eye in one end. then you get a harris bi pod.
Snipe

Postby sargcj » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:26 pm

I went with vulrath's reply. Seemed to be the only reply that fully read the question. xD
Got some stuff from wallyworld including a strap, and they worked wonders. Thanks for the tip vulrath.
The original was really short and stripped out, and I knew that I would need to drill holes for the rail. Thanks for trying to help though. :D
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Return to Sniper Rifles