[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Different look for M700 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Different look for M700

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Different look for M700

Postby Jackalope » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 pm

I just got my KJW M700 in and I was wondering if anyone had one that they had modified it to look more interesting :twisted: . I guess this could also extend to other guns. I am just looking for some ideas to make it not so traditional looking 8) . Any one have any interesting paint jobs, or other things?

formerly known as mtcjustin
Jackalope

Re: Different look for M700

Postby vulrath » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:58 pm

If you look in the Arsenal Thread, you should be able to find some photos of my own KJW in its current setup, complete with absurd silencer, tanaka long mag, and external CO2 rig.

The KJW's upper receiver is also capable of fitting into real steel Remington stocks (pretty much, if it works with the removable magazines, then it can be made to fit the KJW's and the Tanakas).
vulrath

Postby Jackalope » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:52 am

I had a feeling i would be directed to that thread, i just didnt want to dig through all of those pages :P
formerly known as mtcjustin
Jackalope

Postby SchĂĽtze » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:07 am

Check the top right of the forum and "Search", then you don't have to dig through the other stuff.

KWA KM4 RIS
Magpul Masada
G&P Troy M7A1 CQB Rifle
KWA M9 PTP Tactical
SchĂĽtze

Return to Sniper Rifles