[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Help on L96 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Help on L96

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Help on L96

Postby SSGSPEEDMAN » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:12 am

So I guess I need to get some spacers? Are there different sizes of spacers?

I concerned with the hopup on which one to buy. Because I want this barrel http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/SearchRes ... Search.y=0

But concerned if this hop up will fit that barrel
http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/SearchRes ... Search.y=3

I 'm spending a lot of money and I want everything to fit. I don't want to get the wrong hop up and it not fit my IB barrel, also same with the spacers.

What would be the best cylinder Kit I would need to get?
Thanks,
Kevin

SSGSPEEDMAN

Postby SSGSPEEDMAN » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:41 am

SSGSPEEDMAN

Postby vulrath » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 am

No, you shouldn't need to mess with that. However, you may want to go to your local hobby store and grab a length of metal rod that fits the groove on the PDI chamber's bars, and trim it down to size, and use it instead of the plastic "noodle" that it comes with. For me, accuracy increased 110%.
vulrath

Postby SSGSPEEDMAN » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:10 am

SSGSPEEDMAN

Postby vulrath » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:39 am

The PDI hop up chamber. This is something you do after the barrel/hop up assembly is assembled.

What will help you tremendously is if you go over to airsoftforum.com and look in their Sniper Rifles forum, and at the Maruzen subforum. You don't need to post anything there; just look around and read. There's more than enough there already to help you.
vulrath

Previous

Return to Sniper Rifles