[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - CA M24 w/ Gas Cylinder? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

CA M24 w/ Gas Cylinder?

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

CA M24 w/ Gas Cylinder?

Postby School Boy » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:45 pm

has anybody had any experience with this?

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Re: CA M24 w/ Gas Cylinder?

Postby vulrath » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:27 pm

I was going to get one for my L96 a while back to drill and tap for a regulated CO2 rig (I was trying to base my gun off of the Maruzen APS with a gas bolt and a small regulated CO2 system mounted to the stock that I saw waay back when I first started looking at sniper rifles; I wish I could find the link, but that bookmark got lost the last time my motherboard went out), but I decided to get my KJW M700P instead. Quite frankly, if you want a gas gun, that's the way you should be thinking about going anyway. If you want to stick with the M24, then stay with the spring cylinder. It takes all the upgrades intended for the Maruzen APS system (think of it as a Type 96 with a body kit and a few minor changes to the spring guide).
vulrath

Postby Xephyr » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Pros: Drops right in. 500 fps. Cheap, comparatively speaking.
Cons: Constant slam fires. Leaky and otherwise absolutely terrible fill valve. Never consistent.
Former professional gun tech. I give free repair and upgrade advice. PM me with any questions or issues.
Xephyr

Postby swimpat16 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:54 pm

I looked into getting one of those briefly, all the reviews confirmed what has already been said. Inconsistant and not as good as using a standard spring cylinder setup.
swimpat16

Return to Sniper Rifles