[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Classic Army M24 SoCoM Sniper Military Type. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Classic Army M24 SoCoM Sniper Military Type.

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Classic Army M24 SoCoM Sniper Military Type.

Postby HeavensAngels » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:03 am

Hey peep's! "Colonel Blaze" with Heaven's Angel's Division is here! i got some news & problem's about the M24 SOCOM SNIPER Military Type by Classic Army..... THE HOP-UP IS SCREWED!!!!!!! the old ho-up went out so i pulled the pin & now i have a new hop-up and its just as lazy!!! it dont want to move & when it does it moves so much it makes your BB go like 100ft high. anything missing that i need to know here???? its reall driving me crazy :| :| :| :|

Colonel Blaze

HeavensAngels

Re: Classic Army M24 SoCoM Sniper Military Type.

Postby vulrath » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:06 am

Is it a PDI hop? Those things are notoriously annoying and tedious to set, though they do wonders for your range and accuracy. My UTG was shooting 300 feet accurately before I upgraded the spring from 500 to 550 FPS, all because of this little thing. Now I'm not sure where it's shooting because I got the bright idea to try and reset the hop in the dead of night (I'm a bright one, ain't I?).

What kind of ammo are you using? What FPS is it shooting at? What other upgrades have you done?
vulrath

Postby HeavensAngels » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:42 am

Well i tryed to find a pic of the Hop-up but i couldnt but its kicking right at 390 FPS with .20's but i do need to get 25's or 30's...maybe that will help but the hop-up is a you know what lol it takes time to set it.

HeavensAngels

Postby vulrath » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:01 am

for your FPS, 0.25g's couldn't hurt. I'd also think about eventually doing an overhaul on the internals as well to get some good FPS out of that thing (and some serious FPS - the CA M24 is built off of an APS2 platform, which means that it's basically a Maruzen Type 96 with a body kit, and it can get some serious range if upgraded properly).
vulrath

Postby HeavensAngels » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:27 pm

oh yeah i have the money to upgrade it and i plan on it. im just waiting for trinity to get it in so i can buy it. the Advanced Cylander that im looking at will max it out to 530 FPS with .20's. but i want to make sure my hop-up wont freak out on me.

HeavensAngels

Return to Sniper Rifles