[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Question on site for buying sniper Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Question on site for buying sniper

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Question on site for buying sniper

Postby scales » Thu May 06, 2010 4:23 pm

I am looking at the KJW M700 at Cobra Ariguns/ Airguns BB Guns.com
http://www.airgunsbbguns.com/KJ_Works_M ... j-m700.htm

Has anyone bought from this site or known anyone that has? I would like to know how reliable they are, they look pretty legit but I would like to know what others user experience is.

scales

Re: Question on site for buying sniper

Postby School Boy » Thu May 06, 2010 7:29 pm

just buy it at airsoft gi with the coupon code "tim" its about the same price

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby scales » Thu May 06, 2010 7:47 pm

good point, it is less on there with the coupon code.
scales

Postby vulrath » Thu May 06, 2010 7:57 pm

I'd stay away from ASGI right now...They seem to be having some serious trouble getting their act together. Instead, I'd suggest going through either Evike or Airsplat (I ordered mine from them, and despite what others may say about them, I've never had a single problem with them, even after purchasing several expensive rifles in multiple orders from them - hell, I even had one return, and they took it without an issue).
vulrath

Postby scales » Thu May 06, 2010 8:10 pm

If I do that all Airsplat has is a Bell M700 with Remington trades \
EDIT they have it but it took me forever to find

and evike has the M700 with 10% off so I might go through there.
scales

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Thu May 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby vulrath » Thu May 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Well, for one thing, a few months ago, I ordered about $200 worth of GBBR mags and stuff, and when I came back to check the status of said order I was shocked to discover that all record of the order disappeared, as though I had never placed the order.

Then, there's been some stuff going on with a friend of mine who bought one of their G4 rifles. He's had to send it back multiple times because it keeps breaking on him (I've looked it over a couple of times, and its nothing on his end that he's doing wrong).
vulrath

Postby Fridge Gnome » Fri May 07, 2010 4:56 am

Airsoft Atlanta is really my favorite right now, they ship fast, and they called we when I ordered the wrong spring guide, but I didn't get back to them soon enough so they threw both sizes of spring guide in.

Evike is alright, but they are not very up-to-date on whats in stock.
Fridge Gnome

Postby swimmerboy15 » Tue May 11, 2010 6:56 pm

i had a friend that had a pretty bad experience with airsplat (they sent him a broken gun and wouldnt replace it...at all) and i personally had a HORRIBLE experience with evike and had to get into a banking dispute with them over some stuff they charged incorrectly and it caused my account to get overdrafted $175 over the course of a week. will NEVER buy there again and ive had good experience with ASGI. id stick with them and call if you have any questions/problems. this being said, parafrog would be best but i know buying online can save a boatload of money
-KWA SR-10 Upgraded
-KWA M16BR
-Echo G36K
-KJW 1911

Modern Warfare 2 Addict

"Our goal is not to get to Hell fast, only to make sure it is crowded when we get there"
swimmerboy15

Return to Sniper Rifles