[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Is The UTG M324SD-B A Good Sniper? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Is The UTG M324SD-B A Good Sniper?

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Is The UTG M324SD-B A Good Sniper?

Postby akatsuki9GuY » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:18 pm

I Was Wondering If This Is A Good Rifle For A New Sniper?

Is Some Basic Info.

akatsuki9GuY

Re: Is The UTG M324SD-B A Good Sniper?

Postby vulrath » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:34 pm

If you're looking for something to plink cans with, then I'm sure it will be fine.

Any other use: Not in particular. It's not upgradeable at all beyond UTG's own kit, and that only applies to owners who have a pre-Gen 3 gun. Get either a UTG L96 or a JG BAR-10 if you're serious about sniping (please find out first - borrow a sniper rifle at a local game, try it out; otherwise, that's over $100 that could be better spent elsewhere). Also know that you will have about the same range as the other players' AEGs until you upgrade, and that gets expensive fast (between both of my sniper rifles and the amount I've spent on them, I could have built another high-performance gaming computer).

We normally tell people to set the sniper rifle down for about a year. This is so that you can get acclimated to the sport, and so that you will stay in longer (and because you'll learn more - military snipers go through the same boot camp everyone else does before they're even selected as a candidate for sniper school). A lot of people buy a sniper rifle, then play a single game with it completely stock, get home, trash the entire sport, decide that sniping sucks (or, more often, that airsoft sucks), and the next day the rifle is up in the For Sale section, and they're never heard from again. We don't want that.
vulrath

Postby viper737 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 pm

I know im opening an old post, but i have a m324 SR and i think its great it just take a little modifying to get it going great no matter what anyone says i get 300+ feet with mine stock meaning i can hit a piece of standerd printing paper at 300 feet geting 9 out of 10 hiting the paper.
Echo 1 P90. (Full upgrades wit RD and Suppresser)
KJW 1911 Tactical GBB.(upgraded)
---------------------------------
viper737

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:30 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby viper737 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 am

Ok, im tired of people putting the M324 down if your a true sniper u can outshoot anyone with any gun. I could outshoot anyone's $500 doller gun with my M324.
viper737

Postby -EAF- » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:25 am

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:36 am

people who think this is a good gun have never handeled a high end gun so you have to forgive there ignorance.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby viper737 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:51 am

Just so you know ive held a $3500 gun and shot it and still prefer my rifle.
viper737

Postby -EAF- » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:56 am

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby viper737 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 pm

You just dont know how to use it.
viper737

Postby -EAF- » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby Xephyr » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Former professional gun tech. I give free repair and upgrade advice. PM me with any questions or issues.
Xephyr

Postby BravoLion1 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Im going to have to side with viper on this one the group i play with "privately" there is one guy who has one and it out shoots most of our AEGs just by a little bit it wont shoot 300' but it can still out shoot most guns on the field its very accurate but maybe not as accurate as Xephyr's Tanaka, and i must say its not the gun its the shooter yea i can hit three hundred feet with a wall-mart gun if i arch it enough. lol
BravoLion1

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:20 pm

its not hard to use a upgraded 324 to out shoot clones just saying. so its not setting the bar very high. the 324 is junk.
  ▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby -EAF- » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:49 pm

+ the 324 doesn't shoot that hard. I let my friend take a crack shot at me 100ft away in a clear field and it hit me right in the heart. I didn't feel a thing. Then I let him shoot me with my old Echo 1 SCAR and it hit me about the same place and OUCH! I felt that thru my tac vest and a layer of camo!

So yes the M324 is a piece of poopy when it comes to real deal playing. Now I think it would serve better as a C.Q.B sniper with a red dot. That is what it looks like.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Next

Return to Sniper Rifles