[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - wanna help with my next shniper? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

wanna help with my next shniper?

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

wanna help with my next shniper?

Postby VAlongboarder » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 am

so my last two snipers have been agm l96 o_o and jg BAR 10.. both have been traded off for aegs in the past. and after running around like a friggen arab i find i like sniping more. SO on that note id like to know, preferably here from snipers that know what there doing, on what my next purchase should be. all comments are appreciated.
-thanks, Jake

VAlongboarder

Re: wanna help with my next shniper?

Postby VAlongboarder » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:46 am

*NOTE. preice isnt too much of an issue.. but i DONT want to go all out on buying it... just keep that in mind
VAlongboarder

Postby vulrath » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Something based on either the TM VSR10 or the Maruzen Type 96. As far as performance goes, these two are on the top of a very short list of sniper rifles I have been wiling to consider (I have an upgraded UTG L96, which is a direct clone of the MAruzen (nothing is stock on this gun except, well, the stock and the cylinder), and I found a deal on a Marui VSR10 GSPEC for my current sniper project, so I'm working on that right now). Fully upgraded, either one will perform admirably and on par with one another.

The thing with a spring rifle is that you should be able to use the gun while it's between upgrades most of the time.

I highly recommend you upgrade it. Stock performance will be kind of meh otherwise.
vulrath

Postby VAlongboarder » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:53 pm

so you would recomend getting utg? i never had either of mine long enough to get the feel of them. i mean i had each for maybe a week max. i do ALOT of trading
VAlongboarder

Postby vulrath » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:14 pm

The UTG L96, yes. The UTG M324 you should avoid like the plague. The VSR and its clones are also nice.
vulrath

Postby VAlongboarder » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:31 pm

well thankyou.. i will keep this in mind when i make my purchase. much appreciated =]
VAlongboarder

Return to Sniper Rifles