[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - nvm. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

nvm.

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

nvm.

Postby reloaded recon4 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:06 am

Someone told me a couple years back that in 2-3 years a company was releasing a springfield rifle.And I forgot which company he said so I can't look it up.Since I am the biggest WWII junky I would eat someone for one..
Does anyone know anything about this?

Last edited by reloaded recon4 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reloaded recon4

Re: Springfield?

Postby kirzach » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:15 am

My bet is it's a custom work. I remember there being a site a few years back that specialized in high-quality WWII guns, but they were ungodly expensive. I can't justify spending $1,000+ on an airsoft Mosin Nagant when I can go buy a real one for $130 and convert it myself.
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby BravoLion1 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:08 pm

http://www.ww2airsoft.com/ nuff said lol this is probably one of the best ww2 websites

Edit i think a company called KTW makes a Springfield
BravoLion1

Postby Xephyr » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:19 pm

KTW makes one. It's ~$1000, shoots 270 FPS, and has exactly zero aftermarket parts. (Edit:) So if something breaks, the only way to fix it is to buy another one.
Former professional gun tech. I give free repair and upgrade advice. PM me with any questions or issues.
Xephyr

Postby reloaded recon4 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Yeah but i remember he said a compan like echo1 or somrthing like that and itd be 200 to 300 dollars
reloaded recon4

Postby kirzach » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Uh.. no. The only thing even remotely close to what you're talking about is the DBoys K98.

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby reloaded recon4 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm not retarded but it was a big company "like" echo1 or something that was planning on making one.idk it might not be coming out for another year
reloaded recon4

Postby kirzach » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:49 pm

I hope by "big company" you're simply referring to "established company vs custom shop built" because ECHO1 doesn't quite qualify as "big"... when I think "big" I think well-established and respected, i.e. TM.

But no. I've been in the sport for several years and I've heard nothing of a new Springfield being made, much less by a trashmaster company like ECHO1.

kirzach

Postby reloaded recon4 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 am

ok nvm i thought i could get help from you guys but ur mostly banging on the example i made so forget about it
reloaded recon4

Postby xandman » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , 名誉 , 尊重 , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby Bane » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:27 pm

No offense to everyone else here, but I recommend some research before you post. Like Xandman said, any replica's worth a crap are going to be extremely expensive, as shown here: http://moaurosgunworks.webs.com/currentairsoftguns.htm
As you can see, they make and sell many WWII replicas. The Springfield '03 for example, is $530. I understand the desire for a WWII era weapon, I myself would love a 1907 No. 1 Mk 3 Lee-Enfield. Mainly because I own and deer-hunt with a real-steel Mk 3 Enfield. But I don't want it that much. If you're willing to drop half a grand on one, more power to ya mate. It just seems very impractical in my opinion.

Hope this answers your question, and gives you what you're looking for!

-Blackout
Name: Thomas B.
Callsign: Blackout
Position: Rifleman, Boomstick Wielder
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Re: nvm.

Postby reloaded recon4 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:21 pm

thanks but I think u guys didnt really listen to me when i said i didn't necissarily mean echo1 but a company along the same lines like jg,tm,g&p,dboys,etc.But thanks you guys.If you hear anything about a 200 dolar springfield just pm me.
reloaded recon4

Postby Bane » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:46 pm

I didn't...actually...say...anything...about...Echo1. I did a LOT, of research, and I didn't see any airsoft Springfield replica's for less than $500. I understand what you meant by the Echo1 example. I just gave you what I found in an hours-long Google search. A search, might I add, that you could have performed yourself. We helped you to the best of our abilities. I'm sorry it's not what you were looking for but that's all there is.
Name: Thomas B.
Callsign: Blackout
Position: Rifleman, Boomstick Wielder
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Postby kirzach » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:00 pm

I still don't know where he got the rumor that someone was going to be producing an "affordable" Springfield in the first place. I've never heard anything like that.

kirzach

Postby reloaded recon4 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:04 am

reloaded recon4

Next

Return to Sniper Rifles