[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Classic army m24 enchanced military Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Classic army m24 enchanced military

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Classic army m24 enchanced military

Postby longshot » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:35 am

I have decided to go with the Classic army m24 enchanced military because the vsr-10 g spec are no where to be found. I was wondering what kind of upgrades i would need? I have been looking and there is no specific upgrades for the m24 like i see tanaka m700/m24 will they work? I also read somewhere that they accept aps2 parts is this true?

longshot

Re: Classic army m24 enchanced military

Postby Xephyr » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Tanaka rifles are gas rifles. M24 is spring powered. Completely different.

The M24 takes APS2 parts.

Personal advice: Buy a used rifle that's already been upgraded unless you've got a decently sized budget and some patience. At one point there were 2-3 M24's in the For Sale section, all with the same set of upgrades, all hovering in the $400-$600 range.
Former professional gun tech. I give free repair and upgrade advice. PM me with any questions or issues.
Xephyr

Postby DRAGON64 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:55 am

DRAGON64

Postby vulrath » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 pm

I actually picked up my GSPEC off of another forum (airsoftforum.com). I found it because I searched "VSR GSPEC", and managed to find a deal on a bone stock rifle that I just had to jump on.

Anyway, the CA M24 uses APS2 internals,so it shouldn't be too hard to find parts for it - it uses one of the 2 most popular upgrade platforms on the market.
vulrath

Postby longshot » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:57 pm

I noticed that the other day that they had the g spec in stock and was gonna get it in black and sold out but i think i might get the od. Which gun is better stock?
longshot

Postby 82dcustomer » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:45 pm

In my opinion the TM VSR 10 GSPEC is the best Airsoft sniper rifle out there.
82dcustomer

Postby vulrath » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:49 pm

You never leave a sniper rifle stock unless you're using it as a showpiece. Stock performance is always crap compared to that of a properly upgraded rifle.

THe CA is probably going to have better FPS, but the TM will have a hop that is worlds better than anything you can get without going aftermarket. Even the bucking is the best out there. Shim it, and you'll be shocked at what it can do, both before and after you upgrade it.
vulrath

Postby xandman » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby longshot » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Ok that is what i thought . I planned on upgrading the gun and as xandman told me you have to do this that and the other thing to the classic army. What would i need for the marui i know a zero trigger is neccesary is it still the best trigger?
longshot

Postby reloaded recon4 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:43 pm

I have a CA M24 and its my favorite gun.Its not perfect but with a tightbore and some upgrades to the cylinder I think that it would be pretty good.Its not gonna make 400ft shots but itll be pretty accurate.thats what im planning for mine.If i ever get it done ill tell you how it is.
reloaded recon4

Postby longshot » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Yeah that would be cool i might consider it as a backup i just ordered a speedloader, tokyo marui vsr mag , tenergy 8.4 1600 (tokoy marui mp5k) and a tokyo marui vsr 10 gspec in olive drab so it will be here probably around the 27th they said something about a delay.
longshot

Return to Sniper Rifles