[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Well L96 Sniper Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Well L96 Sniper

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Well L96 Sniper

Postby Halftraxx » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:11 am

So i just got this sniper the other day, and have spent up to 4hours trying to get it Zeroed in. I have looked at countless youtube videos as well but really its all the same thing. i've even tried shooting with a lazer mounted onto it. In the end my L96 will not shoot persistent or accurately. And yes i have tried adjusting the hop up as well. When i mounted the lazer and looked through the scope trying to zero it in but the crosshairs DO NOT MOVE, i bought the sniper from airsplat.com and am using .20g bbs. I can get 5feet in front of my target which is about 9in by 6in or somthing in that area, and shoot by just looking at the laser and it still doesn't shoot straight where i point but does hit the target just no close to where im aiming. Also, from 5feet when i look through the scope the laser and crosshair are no where near lined up with eachother, and looking through the scope from 5feet, i hit the frame of my target, the plastic!! Is there somthing i can do to get it accurate or should i just sent it back it airsplat?

Halftraxx

Re: Well L96 Sniper

Postby BravoLion1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:41 pm

heavier bbs first off and it sounds like the scope you are using is messed up
BravoLion1

Postby reloaded recon4 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Yeah use at least .25s.How are you adjusting it?Are you just turning the knob?If so it might be a scope that you take off the knobs to adjust.If not my scope you have to twist the adjustment wheel like reallly far for it to make a tad bit difference in allignment
reloaded recon4

Postby vulrath » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Your problem is that you're using BBs that are way, WAY too light. 0.20 has its place, but that place is nowhere near the magazine of a sniper rifle except at the chrono station.

I wouldn't use anything less than 0.28g BBs (my heavily upgraded systems all use 0.36g's, but that's after a complete overhaul of the internals and with it shooting at 550 FPS (don't believe the chrono results that Airsplat gives; they're suspect as they may have fudged the numbers - instead, take it to a local game that has a chrono station and have them do it for you, and use that number).
vulrath

Postby Lancer » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:47 pm

The laser and scope won't even come close to being close to eachother until you adjust both of them. Also how sure are you that the crosshairs aren't moving? They are designed to move only very slightly. You also need to take shots from at the very least 50 feet away, 100 feet is probably the best place for you to zero in your rifle.
Lancer

Return to Sniper Rifles