[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - echo1 asr Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

echo1 asr

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

echo1 asr

Postby DIESEL » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Hey guys just wanted to know if anyone has a ASR and had any thoughts on it good or bad?

Lead,Follow or get out of my way!
DIESEL

Re: echo1 asr

Postby vulrath » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:04 pm

I've had and returned the gun they rebranded (WELL MB06) - save your money and buy an L96 or VSR if you want to start sniping. It's based off of the Maruzen SR2, which actually wasn't meant to be upgraded. As such, it's not compatible with any aftermarket triggers. It is compatible with Type 96 parts in the cylinder area, though (although the actual cylinder itself is of a rather unique design).
vulrath

Postby DIESEL » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:36 am

Thanks for the info but if you don't mind me asking why did you not like it besides the upgrading stuff? From what I have read it shoots around 480 fps and has a upgrade kit to get it around 530 fps or so.
Lead,Follow or get out of my way!
DIESEL

Postby vulrath » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:42 am

I bought it to upgrade - it was supposed to go into a specially prepared real-steel stock to do an impression of a Steyr Scout. Besides, I've read a lot about the trigger box breaking because it can't handle the stress of its stock FPS.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the mags - it's not compatible with L96/Type 96 mags, and they're made out of plastic (not even the durable stuff, at that). That makes me unable to use the 3 mags for my L96 with it as well, and it presents an extra place for it to break easily.
vulrath

Return to Sniper Rifles