[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Socom Gear M200 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Socom Gear M200

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Socom Gear M200

Postby Ares51 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 pm

A video review of the (licensed) Socom Gear Cheytac M200 can be found here .

I have mixed feelings on this one.Its seems like a decent rifle at first glance; it will be 8mm and gas operated and looks extremely well built. However, I immensely dislike the shell ejecting due to the problem of buying more shell/ losing them, proprietaryness, and the problem of upgrading. Hopefully the shells will be cheap since the gas chamber is in the bolt, but my hopes for an HPA rig have vanished. I assume upgrade parts will be next to zero and the price will be sky high like the M82. I am disappointed with Socom Gear on this one (is it too much to ask for something Tanaka m700 compatible?) but maybe it will have stellar out of the box performance (I am doubting it)? If Socom Gear had just re-skinned a gas m700 I think sales would be much better, price would be down, and I would be much happier.

Ares51

Re: Socom Gear M200

Postby kirzach » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:01 pm

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, on the out-of-box performance, the non-bullsh*t price, or anything else for that matter. Socom Gear is releasing sh*t these days... oh, wait..
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby Ares51 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Yah I wouldn't expect any different from them. I saw somewhere that it was only shooting 300-350 with .27s (the .2s of 8mm bbs) out of the box. If its anything like the M82 I also expect the price to be about 1000. Oh well, theres always hope, right :oops: ?
Ares51

Postby Dannick » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby kirzach » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:40 pm

/thread
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Return to Sniper Rifles