[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - KJW M700 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

KJW M700

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

KJW M700

Postby Timberwolf » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Ok, i am getting a kjw m700 in a trade and just thought i would get some others opinions on what to do to it, i have some idea but i figured i would get others idea and compare them before i started emptying my wallet.. Give me your OPINIONS on the upgrades for the gun and estimates on prices if you know them, I don't want any clutter since I will just ignore it if it doesn't have to deal with what i want. thanks and hope to get some good feedback

FS Rules:
All posts must have a picture of the item for sale.Price must be listed. No exceptions.NO HIJACKING threads.If you are not intrested in the item dont post.Do not make a post to notify the entire world that you PM'd the original poster.
Timberwolf

Re: KJW M700

Postby vulrath » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Okay, I've got one. I've got it running regulated CO2, with a modified AEG tightbore (actually, a quite common mod; gonna replace it with an Edgi barrel when I can afford it), and a Firefly hop bucking, G&G striker spring, new hop up chamber and nub (intended for the takedown version; nub was a piece of crap and the stock chamber had issues with the screw that holds it all together), and a silencer that fits over part of the barrel (I actually had to get a friend to turn the barrel in a lathe to get it to accept it properly). I topped it all off with a Tanaka 29rd mag that some guy on another forum was selling for $60 shipped (add to that a custom steel gas route connector made by Ben at Polarstar), a couple of new paint jobs and a lot of sanding.

It's still not shooting 100% since I still have to replace the inner barrel, but it's still a keeper.
Overall, the gun cost me $200, and the upgrades cost me around $300. Grand total = ~$500 without a scope.

Parts aren't hard to find, so I'm not going to post links, and I can't remember the prices off the top of my head. Hope what I did give you helps.
vulrath

Return to Sniper Rifles