[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - KWA Magpul DMR Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

KWA Magpul DMR

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

KWA Magpul DMR

Postby Reconnaissance » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 am

so i've got a KWA 2gx m16br that i've put a PRS stock on, Rifle length moe hand guard, AFG, and Miad grip on and internally i have a bravo amu#3 mosfet unit in it. oh and a 11.1 15c lipo. it makes for an awesome 3 round burst assault rifle but im going for more

i going to restrict it to semi and throw in a m150 spring but i need a little help with what parts to get specifically

keep in mind i want this thing to last and not break down...EVER...

that being said, which parts would be ok to leave stock in the gun? i know there will be few but i just dont want to replace anything that is fine as is

also, what would you guys recommend SPECIFICALLY for the parts that need to be replaced?

last thing, i would like to keep this internal make over under $300 but durability comes first

S.W.A.D.!!!!!

KWA m1911 Mark II
KWA Magpul M16 DMR
Reconnaissance

Re: KWA Magpul DMR

Postby Fridge Gnome » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:29 am

should be helpful.
Fridge Gnome

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Get a Promy Tighbore 6.03 or 6.01 (You choose), Get a good hop up/bucking (Promy Purple Bucking or if you can a TM bucking). And that will give you the range, If you want to up the power then put a M130/M140 and leave the internal stock. You may want to upgrade the motor if it sounds like it is having trouble pulling the spring but the KWA stock motor should be fine.

This is just a basic set up from different information of different builds that I've heard are successes.
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Herz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:10 pm

"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
-Can provide upgrade/repair services. PM for more info.-
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby Reconnaissance » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:13 pm

S.W.A.D.!!!!!

KWA m1911 Mark II
KWA Magpul M16 DMR
Reconnaissance

Postby Reconnaissance » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 pm

lets pretend money isnt a factor...how would that change things?
S.W.A.D.!!!!!

KWA m1911 Mark II
KWA Magpul M16 DMR
Reconnaissance

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Money doesn't matter?
I would still stick with my set up. Start with the barrel and hop up/bucking and maybe get a stronger motor. A MOSFET would probably be a good idea also to help with trigger contacts and what not. After that, I would just put in an M130/M140 and run it. Stock KWA's are near perfect and can handle that kind of spring. If you never want to open the gun ever again, I guess you could throw in a Super Core Piston. As far as gears, I'm not much of an expert...
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Reconnaissance » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:08 pm

do helical gears require a special piston?

oh and i have a bravo amu#3 MOSFET in it...its a programable one
S.W.A.D.!!!!!

KWA m1911 Mark II
KWA Magpul M16 DMR
Reconnaissance

Return to Sniper Rifles