[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Well MB07 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Well MB07

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Well MB07

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 am

Well guys I decided too start on a lil project rifle known as the Well MB07. Now I know some one is thinking "Oh dear god the guy has a Well sniper." but Im not posting this for criticism. I know TM vsr 10 is the Lord of spring snipers, but honestly I dig the look/feel of this sniper.

But any who I decided I wanted too make this rifle something nice and so I did some research and found that it is some what VSR 10 compatible, however they dont say what part of the rifle is. Im mainly concerned about the durability than fps, considering fps doesnt mean anything really. Im hoping too have it shooting good with some .27 biovals bbs, but first I want it field ready. Sadly its slam firing, sorta. It slam fired then stopped, now is doing it again haha. Its a weird problem, but thats why I wanna just start work on it.

So guys, if you have any advice on getting this puppy up and going, please post =]

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Re: Well MB07

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:38 am

so no one has any ideas
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby vulrath » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:40 pm

The WELL MB07, if it's the gun I think it is, should be a direct VSR clone internally. This means that VSR parts should fit with little to no fitting, and you should be able to use of the multitudes of VSR build lists to upgrade it.
vulrath

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:18 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby SOAP » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:03 am

i dont care how good the gun performes the one with the fluted barrel is sexy
Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Postby zackattack » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 pm

total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:07 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby MrFox » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:32 pm

I used to have the TM VSR and put about $1,400 of PDI parts into it before selling it...Ive also worked on a friends MB07 before and yes some parts are VSR compatible but Some aren't. The slam firing is coming from either the sears in the trigger are toast or the trigger box (what all the trigger components are inside of) has cracked. That happened to my friends gun. The trigger box cracked and no matter what we did to try and fix it, it just needed another one... To be honest I have no Idea where to get a high quality zero trigger for the mb07. But the trigger is not compatible with VSR's and I think the hop up is also different. It has the exact internals as the UTG L96 and their lineup of rifles so whatever part you can get for those you can get for the mb07. The cylinder, piston, spring, spring guide, nozzle is all VSR compatible. I had my VSR shooting 735 FPS which is pretty much the max you can get spring rifles to, and it shot 100 yards accurately. Its been years since I had that gun so what I listed for parts could be slightly off. Hope some of this helps.
MrFox

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:35 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby MrFox » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:34 am

no prob...if you have any more questions feel free to PM me :)
MrFox

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 am

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Return to Sniper Rifles