[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Looking for a sniper... Hit me with ideas! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Looking for a sniper... Hit me with ideas!

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Looking for a sniper... Hit me with ideas!

Postby ReaperM14 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 am

Ok, so I'm a DMR as it is. I use a CYMA M14, and I love it. I was looking for a dedicated Sniper Rifle though, and I have no idea what to get. I LOVE the L96, but all the ones I have found are... crappy. I don't have a lot of money right now, but I want to get my hands on a base to work with in the future. Believe me, if I could afford it, I would get the TM L96 AWS, but wishing doesn't make it so. I'm just praying that Well isn't the only other brand I have a choice to get...

Team Yakuza
OP: SoCo, Squad 2-2 (2012)
OP: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th (2012)

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Re: Looking for a sniper... Hit me with ideas!

Postby echo214 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:06 pm

AGMs are actually pretty good, if you put a 450 fps spring and a tbb in it
echo214

Postby ReaperM14 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Wow, and Airsplat has one for 89.99. Is this TM compatible?
Team Yakuza

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby echo214 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:25 pm

i dont think the trigger parts are, but im pretty sure the rest of it is.
echo214

Postby ReaperM14 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Sweet. Anyone else have any other good ideas?
Team Yakuza

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Keep the M14 and make it a DMR. An AEG sniper is the way to go. You will be DUMPING money into a spring sniper.

If you want something longer than the M14, I would suggest a RS SVD.
Personally, I would just upgrade the M14 because the V.7 has one of the beefiest shells which makes for a great high FPS set up.
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Smartkid312 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Upgrade the m14 as fluffy said. Buy a good set of v2 high torque gears and put a guarder v7 spur gear on it. Get a good piston shs clone supercore super shooter or the original supercore. For the airseal prom or guarder. Get a decent metal ball bearing spring guide. Get an ab MOSFET preferably infected armory. Get a prom purple bucking. An m140 or m150 depending on fps you want. Get a shs, amp, element, matrix, or g&p devil jet high torque motors. Also get a prom, kn, edgi, bravo, or pdi.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby ReaperM14 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Well that's what I want to do with the M14. I just wanted a springer to have... especially since the L96 bodystyle is smexy.
Team Yakuza

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby JT_MCLOVIN » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:51 pm

well I have a well mb07 with the sexy fluted barrel. Gun comes stock with a 6.03 barrel. Currently the trigger box is....well, disassembled. For about $30 you can have it, Add $20 more Ill give you the gi scope and bi-pod. Im local too.
(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»
JT_MCLOVIN
AirsoftVet

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:59 am

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Smartkid312 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 am

Get a kjw m700. Play a game and see what u want to upgrade. G&G makes everything for it except for a tightbore barrel, I would also get a nineball or firefly bucking if you choose to upgrade it.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby ReaperM14 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:42 am

Don't worry Fluff, I WILL have my M14 in peak condition... one day... lol. When I get all the necessary parts for it, I'm going to do one big upgrade. I don't even have a scope or a mount for it right now (I lost my job, and haven't been able to acquire one) so yeah. I am having a horrible time finding a good scope mount for my M14 that I can afford. I don't see myself dropping $60 for one.

I just wanted to have a sniper laying around... I like the feel of a sniper rifle, and have used a WELL SR22, and did really well with it. I was just seeing what my options are for further down the road. And since I have a birthday coming up in Sept... ;D
Team Yakuza

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:46 pm

If you lost your job, Your probably not going to be able to afford to upgrade a Spring sniper on Birthday money.

Being that the CYMA is a direct copy of the TM, You can get scope mounts for fairly cheap (G&P for $35 but you can find cheaper). I would recommend upgrading the M14.
1. It will be cheaper
2. Much more consistent
3. Can get off a quick follow up shot
4. M14's are awesome :D
Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Dannick » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby ReaperM14 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Yeah, I'm just gonna upgrade the M14. I mean, I already was. (That was what the money from my birthday was going towards anyways.) I still can't seem to find those cheaper scope mounts... Link me? :D

and yes... M14s are awesome!

@Dannick, that may be so, but look at the brand you stated... TM is the best. I have to say that my M14 is already pretty dead on, and it has nothing done to it. That being said, I'm an M14 fanboy... so I will defend them till I die.
Team Yakuza

KWA M16 BR
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP Compact
Tokyo Marui MP5k
Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM
Tokyo Marui M3 Super 90
ReaperM14

Next

Return to Sniper Rifles