[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Whats the best BB? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Whats the best BB?

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Whats the best BB?

Postby -EAF- » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:03 pm

OK so I am trying to figure out the best gram BB to use for my ASR sniper rifle. It is right now shooting about 530 with a .3. I bought .36 today but I really can't tell much of a deference. So I was just wondering what the best way was to go.

The .36 do stay straighter than the .3s but idk.

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Re: Whats the best BB?

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:07 pm

.36 would be best or if you want, you could bump it up to a .40 and see how well it shoots then...
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Dysfunxn » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 pm

My old Team leader used to swear by Mad Bull .43's (perhaps .4's) but I know they make both. He said that they were always very polished and quality rounds, and he was rediculously accurate with his PSG1
Dysfunxn

Postby Fridge Gnome » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:52 am

There is no "Best" BB for a sniper rifle. You kinda have to buy a few different brands and sizes and see what you like.
Fridge Gnome

Postby -EAF- » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:18 am

I'm starting to like .36's just cause they don't curve that much.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby vulrath » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:09 am

I've been using the .36 Madbulls in all of my sniper rifles. Love'em. Just make sure you wash them (and the jar) with soap and water, as they have some sort of graphite-like coating that likes to get all over your hop up.

I've heard very good things about the higher weight Bioval BBs, too. I just haven't used them because it's been a couple of years and I'm still on my first 2 jars of Madbulls.
vulrath

Return to Sniper Rifles