[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Is this legit? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Is this legit?

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Is this legit?

Postby 1s1k » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:09 pm

http://www.trendtimes.com/wood-airsoft- ... leproducts

check that link out. it says its a TM VSR-10, for $186, but that seems a little sketchy. great deal if its legit, but yea. anyway to tell? what do you guys think?

1s1k

Re: Is this legit?

Postby vulrath » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am

I trust that site about as far as I can throw its servers. As a general rule, I don't purchase except from a number of select, previously vetted (either by me, or by others that I know that have done business with the company) airsoft retailers (the list of stateside retailers is small, and the list of overseas retailers is even smaller).

Redwolf, WGCShop, Ehobby Asia and Airsoft Global are the overseas companies I've done business with in the past. By keeping it to them, I've never been burned.

Airsoft Atlanta, Trinity Airsoft, Evike (I've never had a problem, but others have railed on them), Airsoft GI (everyone else on this forum loves them, but they're the ones I have had problems with in the past), Airsplat (again, others have had problems but I haven't; if you know what you're looking at and for then you should be alright), and Airsoft Extreme are some of the stateside retailers I've dealt with and am willing to do business with again. That company is NOT one of them, you'll notice.

I got my TM VSR (used and damned near stock - how I wanted it) for around $200, so that price doesn't shock me too much - it's the source that makes me suspicious.
vulrath

Return to Sniper Rifles