[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - JG BAR 10 Feeding Issues Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

JG BAR 10 Feeding Issues

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

JG BAR 10 Feeding Issues

Postby noopie45 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:13 pm

I recently assembled my JG BAR 10, and I very quickly encountered a problem. When I pull the bolt back to cock the spring, the bolt get's stuck right before it can get in the firing position. I have a hunch it's the magazine feeding too many BBs into the gun. When it jams, I have to take the mag out and let the BBs fall out. I finish the bolt cycle and there is in fact a BB in gun ready to fire, though. It also way be helpful to mention that I lost the stock spring for the magazine catch, but found a similar replacement. I don't know how this would effect the feeding issues, but I thought it might be good to tell. If any of you have ideas on how to fix this, please post. Thanks in advance.

noopie45

Re: JG BAR 10 Feeding Issues

Postby NOWWHATSUCCER? » Tue May 22, 2012 2:57 pm

My old AGM L96 did that. The only thing I could figure out was that the mag was bad. Hope that helps.
NOWWHATSUCCER?

Re: JG BAR 10 Feeding Issues

Postby vulrath » Tue May 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Is it stock? If not, what have you done to it?

On my TM, I recently moved to a set of SHS sears until I can afford a nicer trigger (stock sear finally broke after 500 rounds with the 170 spring). During the upgrade, I found that there was a little rib on the trigger box that I had to remove in order for the trigger to work properly. It gave me similar symptoms when I tried to get it to work. Had to take a Dremel to the clamshell to get everything to work.

It's been 100% reliable ever since. Just something to think about.
vulrath

Return to Sniper Rifles