[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - BEST HOPUP UNIT for sniping? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

BEST HOPUP UNIT for sniping?

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

BEST HOPUP UNIT for sniping?

Postby THE MERCHANT » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Need RANGE RANGE RANGE.
I have the inner barrel and the bucking.
What else is there for more range?
What is the BEST hop up unit?
What is the best way to increase range?
What parts are needed?

What do YOU use?

:D

THE MERCHANT

Re: BEST HOPUP UNIT for sniping?

Postby xandman » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , 名誉 , 尊重 , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby THE MERCHANT » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:14 am

Ah! Well this is a first for me to actually do these upgrades myself. I don't know much. What i'm upgrading would be an AEG M4.
I was looking into the prometheus neo hop up unit but that peice of heaven is hard to find. I ended up purchasing an element hop up unit from Parafrog.
What i have currently for this project is a matrix air nozzle, angel customs hop up bucking(red), JB 455mm 6.03, and a polarstar spacer.
What is an hnub? I called Evike and they spoke about it.
THE MERCHANT

Postby xandman » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:34 am

The Neo chamber will be WORLDS better than any aftermarket hopup unit. I used to get them for around 40 or so bucks and you can get them in the states for around that price today. An H-nub is a nub for your hopup that is cut to crudely resemble an uppercase H, it is used to add better angle of engagement in to the hopup rubber.

Leader of team "yakuza"
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
xandman

Postby THE MERCHANT » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:52 am

Where might I be able to find the NEO? Out of stock everywhere I look. And what would you prefer? The hnub or scs?
THE MERCHANT

Postby xandman » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:43 am

I prefer an SCS but I get better usage out of making my own nubs (it takes a while to get them right but in my mind it is worth it).
Leader of team "yakuza"
xandman

Return to Sniper Rifles