[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - looking for a good sniper. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

looking for a good sniper.

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

looking for a good sniper.

Postby russellvilleairsoft » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:30 am

i have been looking for a good sniper ever since my kjw m700 broke. im looking at a aries g96(gas) a A&K svd with scope, and snowwolf m99, fianlly a D-boys mk12 mod1. i have around $300 limmit, but i can get a G96 off evike with the 18% off cupon. if u have any more sugestiona plese feel free to add them, or tell me which one is beter in your opinion.

thanks.

russellvilleairsoft

Re: looking for a good sniper.

Postby BravoLion1 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:59 pm

A&K and Ares are reliable companies they will most likely be well built i hvent herd good stuff about D-boys and Snowwolf/JG
BravoLion1

Postby NavySEALs » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Have you considered the G&G G96?
NavySEALs

Postby THE MERCHANT » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Hey Russel!

If you want a sniper based weapon, I'd go with a DMR. Like an M16, so you'd be able to take m4 mags if you ever get in a pinch.
THE MERCHANT

Postby SpectrE-416 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 pm

DO NOT GET THE DBOYS.I got one as my ONLY birthday present and the motor got a(n) unfixable motor fault within THREE DAYS.Save up 170$ more dollars and buy a custom AW .338 Gas from airsplat.com.
SpectrE-416

Postby vulrath » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 am

Hate to break it to you, but replacement motors can be had, and with a small amount of sense replacing a motor is child's play.

Also, gas rifles in general require a lot of work and cash on the front end to be made accurate, consistent and reliable (springs, magazines, external gas rigs, tightbore barrels, etc.) . I learned this after 2 successful KJW M700 builds, as well as a host of other builds that went quite well.
vulrath

Postby FROSTYGM » Thu May 24, 2012 6:08 am

Bro, I have an A&K SVD with scope, selling for $180. It has the Russian PSO-scope too.
Combat Marshall of the Triumvirate Leaders of FROSTY
Радуйся Морозная, команда Родину!
"Spongebob"
FROSTYGM

Postby Lorenzo » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:24 am

Hello sir,, is there any body can help me, i am looking for a good quality sniper and how about the cost of that one just pm me for faster transactions.
Lorenzo

Return to Sniper Rifles