[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - L96 Trigger Fix?.... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

L96 Trigger Fix?....

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

L96 Trigger Fix?....

Postby AirsoftGunz » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:48 pm

So I a while back I bought an L96 for cheap but the catch was that there is little trigger left. I have to put my thumb on the top of the gun and push upwards with my middle finger. It's a little tricky but I don't mind it b/c I bought the gun mainly for target shooting and screwing around. The trigger is still there, but it snapped or something, to the point where it stops right at the hole, flush with the body. I tried using a JB Metal welding kit I got from Home Depot hoping that would be an easy $10 fix but there was too much tension and it snapped (when I went to shoot it). I could always try this again b/c im sure I messed up. but I was wondering, can I buy just the trigger and replace the broken one, or do I have the buy the whole trigger box? If so, I would to take this chance to ask if anybody has any parts for sell (just the trigger, if possible, or the whole box) but I will also put up an ad in the "For Sale" section once I know what I'm looking for

AirsoftGunz

Re: L96 Trigger Fix?....

Postby vulrath » Wed May 02, 2012 9:37 am

What brand is the gun?

It's going to be easier to find a whole new trigger box than it will be to just find a trigger.
vulrath

Postby silentdeath25 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:00 am

i had my trigger assembly break and i just ordered this one http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?c ... s_id=34004 it is full metal :D so it wont break again (hopefully) its only $20 so as long as it holds up for a while..... if your spring is too powerful it will sometimes mess up the spring catch....
Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby schalacer » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 pm

guys, can you help me?.. where can i fix my L96trigger?...
i love my

Henry's
schalacer

Postby DRAGON64 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:39 am

DRAGON64

Return to Sniper Rifles