[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Real Sword Dragonov Project Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Real Sword Dragonov Project

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Real Sword Dragonov Project

Postby Drayk » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Okay i have my RS SVD with the scope they sold with it. Right now i have it shooting stock, and goddamn is it beyond what i expected.
Stock with .32 or .38s ( the bbs i've been testing and fielding ) i can get 7/10 shots on my 4x6 target i had at >250ft

My idea was

m140 spring ( normally FPS wouldn't really be that high but rates 450-550, the evike one )
scs nub
Madbull Blue bucking 60 degree
Madbull 650mm 6.01TB ( stock is 690mm 6.05 )

Battery is 7.4 lipo Stick

The stock gear box and handle up to a m170 so i'm confident with the m140

What do you guys think? Should i keep the stock Hop nub? it works damn near flawlessly as of now. Anyway let me know what u guys think.

Drayk

Re: Real Sword Dragonov Project

Postby DRAGON64 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Why?

It is about a $600 rifle right? One of the best quality SVD's on the market? Your getting 7/10 hits at 250ft? What more do you hope to achieve? 450-550? Are you hunting wild boar? What is the fps now? I would try to find out what your rifle is acheiving now... it may be ideal already.

Once you tear into one of these rifles, you disturb the OEM, and the rifle will never be the same... it's value will also be crap, trust me, not many people want to buy someone elses project. When it breaks, then I vote to go hog wild, otherwise enjoy your work of art.
DRAGON64

Re: Real Sword Dragonov Project

Postby Drayk » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Drayk

Return to Sniper Rifles