[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - MK96 Stock Cylinder Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

MK96 Stock Cylinder

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

MK96 Stock Cylinder

Postby zX NiiTrO » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:32 pm

I have not been able to find a stock cylinder for this gun for months now, i dont want to buy a teflon coated. I just want the stock one back after i broke it. can anyone help me locate this part without buying the internals with it?

zX NiiTrO

Re: MK96 Stock Cylinder

Postby vulrath » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:09 pm

If it's of the UTG/WELL/TSD/etc. you might be able to buy a cylinder from UTG.

What, may I ask, did you do to break the original?
vulrath

Postby zX NiiTrO » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:16 pm

I was just playing with it, and pulled back to fire again and I ended up pulling the whole bolt assembly out. I can take some pictures soon. I have called UTG and they were super sketchy about everything so I ended up not following through. I also couldn't find the part on their website.
zX NiiTrO

Postby vulrath » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Is it possible you just broke the retaining pin (or disengaged it)? I know on my way-upgraded L96 it takes a lot of force to move it (it's easier to remove the trigger box than to pull it out), but I remember it being a whole lot easier to mess with when it was stock. If the whole assembly just came out, then there might be hope.

Pics would be very helpful.
vulrath

Postby zX NiiTrO » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:09 pm

zX NiiTrO

Return to Sniper Rifles